Reviews for Pale Reflection
YamiBlueberry-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i don't get it... who's talking? himeko's soul? hibino? or a hallucination of himeko in daichi's mind?
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Yeah, I was sure confused. Other than that, I really like the fic. As the other reviewers have said, the double and stuff like that. Anyways, it makes a very good story, if it weren't so confusing. I thought the POV was of Himeko, then I thought the person lying on the bed was Himeko? So which one is it? :P

Later,

Wolfy
TankHunter chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I don't know if you're even still using this account or if you still care about the story, but here goes.

I'm sure you've heard this a lot, but this is a tad bit confusing. I think by the end of the story, the general assumption is that it's Hime-chan's double who's narrating the story and the real Hime-chan lying dying. Reading back, I think you may have attempted to explain this when you said, "That little girl was another person," but it's a little vague, and I don't think anyone would take that sentence quite so literally.

Another thing is that it's not like Daichi to be sort of a two-timer, and I doubt that he'd fall in love for real with the double. But hey, maybe given the time and chance, it could happen.

Other than those, this is a beautiful story and I'm really happy to see a fellow semicolon-abuser. :D Anyway, I hope you'd be back and write some more fanfics.
sakura84 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
A really beautiful story,a bit confusing at first,but when you get the point,you understand it...god,and it's so sad!:,( but still beautiful...a really good work!
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I'm kinda confuse. _ Was that Hibono's POV or Himeko's POV. I thought that was Himeko's POV until you mention Himeko's name. I thought it was some typo. Anyway, wirte the next chapter! IgoIgo go go JUMP! hehehe. Not my trade mark. Just borrowing it. hehehehe. .-;
Joanchan chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
OHHHHH! It's so sad. I never knew till the end. I wuz kinda confused but then...it's great! Please write more!
CaptainJerkFace chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Confusing...very confusing. But...I think I get it...maybe. I don't like being confused, and usually I can figure things out. I'm gussing Hime-chan's double is taking her place in the real world, and Hime-chan is in a coma. At first I thought it was Hime-chan, then I thought it was Erik as Hime-chan...but now I guess it's her double. *sigh* But all in all It was very great. Just confusing.
L-DAWG chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Needs a better ending.
Fushigi Kismet chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Absolutely beautiful!
Jetso chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Bit confusing... in fact, very confusing... let me get this right: its Hime-chan's double speaking and the real one is in coma, the fake one takes up her place in the world for ten years, then she decides that if she joins w/ Hime-chan to save her? It took more than alot of time to figure it out, but if it were clearer, it would be a very good story. Interesting it its own sense.
NaniNanashi chapter 1 . 12/29/2000