Reviews for The Ashes of Nayru
MiuDestiny chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is... as epic as I remember. I read this over a year ago, favourited it, then forgot about it, until I once again found it today and all I can say is that the feels that I first felt when I read then have resurfaced and I am anticipating your update eagerly.

This is fantastically written and I love the darker tone on the Legend of Zelda that you've taken... If that games were like this... Just, wow. Great work!
Chmia chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Wow! I very much want to see this continue. I'm not sure if I agree with several of the important plot points, but you had me captivated during the fight scene (especially with the archery).
Brother Bandit chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Wow! what a story. this sheds a new light on the franchise.

Thank you for writing something this exquisite!
Sage of Hyrule chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
This is such a good story so far...a rare find these days...

I really love your writing style. It holds such emotion and great description that I'm left craving more. I am very curious to see where you are, or were, going with this plot. It's a good kind of AU universe and I like it. It's darker but with those same connections to OoT.

I don't know what your plans are for this fic, but I found it a few days ago and really wish you could update because your writing is so compelling. I honestly hope it isn't discontinued!

Either way, you should know you have a great talent for writing, and I want to applaud you for the way you've made this fic a great tribute to the game.

~Sage
MiuDestiny chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I absolutely loved your fic and very much enjoyed it. It’s written with such depth that makes the reader want more and more! I hope you update soon because I’m hooked1
Keemchy chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Awesome story. I'll be waiting for the next instalment.
The Strange One chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
I've read a LOT of Zelda fanfiction and this is one of the few times I actually enjoyed it. I love a bitter Link but within reason and you hit the nail on the head with this one. Zelda might be a little too emotional but I'm certain the next few chapters will explain her vulnerability. The plot is intriguing and the writing superb.

Please keep posting! So many of my fav authors have taken a hiatus at the same time, I'm thirsty for updates! Keep up the good work.
Taium the Fire Paladin chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
I salute you sir for this development. One question though: Does Zelda know about the fairy fountain in the Sacred Forest Meadow? (think it's called that, been awhile) The way it seemed she was leading him on the right path at the end of the last chapter led me to believe that was where she was taking him.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Aw! Very intersting! So detailed and wonderful!
Taium the Fire Paladin chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I've found this story a number of years ago, and found it to be quite the good read, so I kept it in mind, hoping to see updates. As time went on, I forgot about it. It was just recently I found it again with an update, and a promise of another soon to come. I was...well, excited would be an understatement. But it's been a while since the update was posted, and I've started to forget again. I hope you continue this story soon.
Happy Kitty chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
I don't think I have ever seen such a Zelda story on this site with such high quality writing. Everything about it was superb and it definitely kept me interested. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep it up!

Happy Kitty

PS- I'm aware of how selfish this may sound but is there any possible way to motivate you to write more Zelda fics? I can't help but beg due to the lack of quaility in many Zelda fics. Sorry if I bothered you with my request
Lord Lutherius and Lady Lucill chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Well well, I must gather my thoughts for a moment...

First thought: please update this is amazing, the writing is smooth practically flawless and has me asking for a new chapter.

Second thought: your writing is flawless. The plot draws the reader in like a firefly to a bright light, the pacing is brilliant, and there are like, two, grammatical errors. Great job!

Overall this is one of the best stories I have read and you are one the best writers I have come across on this site. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and any future work.

Sincerely,

The Lord and Lady, Luther and Lucy
Sophie chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Okay. Seriously. This is awesome. Too awesome not to continue! Where is this Chapter 4? I really can't wait for more of this, it's so well written and the concept is very different from other fics of this fandom. If it means anything, please continue when you can!
psychmaster chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Oh my GOD. This fic is INCREDIBLE. I absolutely adore the way you describe things, it's almost as if you're painting a picture with your words, so perfectly and painstakingly each word seems to be selected. Not to mention, I really want to know what happens to Link. NO, LINK! YOU CAN'T DIE! D8 Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
empirical Dharma chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Wow, what a cliffhanger - I am left completely flabbergasted. Looking forward to the continuation!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »