Reviews for Laxus Tries Not To Adopt a Kid (and Gives Up Pretty Quickly)
Interracial Love chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Laxus tries not to adopt a kid... "You got a problem with my kid?!"
I thaught some minor villan was gunna chase atlas and laxus was gunna be the badass guild master and father(papa) that he is.
Fraxus chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Your a great fraxus writer, i read the prequel to this and i really did the igneve ship. Like i wish they were canon characters and there was fic written about them. All in all this is beautiful. Thank you.
Interracial Love chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
This was so F'n beautiful! I had just read "5 times..." and was hoping there was more to the Fraxus front and then i saw this one long fic dedicated to their family stuff and just, uuuggghhh BLESSS. I LOVED IT. I wish Atlas was a universal character and all the children were universal throughout the child fics. But ill hold this one close to my heart.
Oceanewave chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Hi!
First of all, i'm sorry for my english, i'm French.
I just wanted to say that your story, is probably, one of my favorits.
I surely didn't understand every words, after all i'm not an expert in English, but I think i got most of it, and this is enought for me to say that i really like to read this.
It's rare to read something really good, i mean you Can find some good stuff on Fanfiction but not as good as this one.
Usualy i'm not really found of this pairing, but you made me like it, it's interesting the way you deal with all the characters ! And you made me attach to Atlas, even if his not a part to the original story ! I would really like to read more about this little family!
I Hope one day, you'll post another story with them!
Thank you by the way, for this one!

Océane
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Aww I loved this story I totally loved it Laxus and Freed in denial!
Zombie-unicorns are real chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
SO CUTE! Akdbjdknfj I'm in love! Momma!freed warmed my heart. Adorable and so good!
havarti2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
AWWWW I LOVE THIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
This was so cute and sweet, I think I have like 10 caveties now.
friendlyneighborhoodfairy chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
This is just...absolutely adorable. I love the way you write the interactions between Freed, Laxus, and Atlas! It's really natural-sounding. You have a gift for writing dialogue. And Ellie is trans, wow, omg. I almost never see young trans kids in fics! And young gay Brooke and Layla, too, thank you for all the LGBT kids! So I kinda thought Atlas was gay through most of the fic. It would also kinda fit, because even from the beginning he is kinda a mix of his two dads' personalities. Even his hair hehe. But anyway, with him and Ellie, I liked that, like he's skoliosexual, it was really fitting. Also, so many things in this fic made me laugh. Atlas yelling that he could hear them laughing and ordering them to go to their room, lol. Or him pointing out that Laxus also goes running to Freed's arms haha. This was great fun to read!
frisk-friendship chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
gOD YES? fam i was legit rereading the prequel to this like 3 days ago and then i see the notif for this pop up in my email and im like h E LL YES! and then i read it and im like he LELLELLL YESSS?!
honestl love the progression snapshots of not just atlas' relo with freed and laxus but also his dynamics with the other characters. ellie and atlas mmmmm good shit i love me some fake dating aus. are you planning on writing a seperate fic for them? cos that would be lit
aNYWAYS amazing story as always and i look forward to your next work 333
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Really nice story! Even if the summary is a bit misleading. This isn't Fraxus-centric, is LAXUS-centric! Freed is barely in it! :(
You fooled me! I spent most of the fic believing that Atlas was asexual. It would have been a nice twist, having a male-female friendship that doesn't end in a romance, but Ellie is also very nice, so I'm not complaining. Although I do have a question... I've read the other "Laxus deals with children" and this fic one after the other because I feared I wouldn't remember. And you already talked about Ellie as a girl in that one, where they were really really young. But then you said they were trans. What's exactly Ellie's gender identity?
Gerbilfriend chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Awwww, family feels. Atlas and the rest are so cute as they grow up and caus havoc.
lishagirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was amazing
icewolf30 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
OMG I LOVE IT! Aksdnslsjdnslal like I can't even it's so cute.