Reviews for Love in Class
Mizu Tenshi Aichaku chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
KAWAII, KAWAII, AND ONE MORE THING, KAWAII. Other the Kouyako and ( the newest) Miyakeru, Daiyako is my fave Miyako-san coupling! Please Update soon! Pretty please with sugar on top! .
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
A very sweet and awesome story. I had no idea their relationship would start right at the crack of the bat. (lol) Keep up the good work on this! Daiyako forever!
The Otaku of Superness chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
CONTINUE! FOR SHO!
The Otaku of Superness chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Hi! You have been chosen to appear in my new fic, Big brother 00: The Fiction Factor. If you would like to be in it,send me your information and the reason you think you'll be the best for it to: . Thank you! Heh, I love Dai-kun. He's so kawaii! He's da best. This is good!
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
A guy other than AnT that likes Daiyako! And I thought viral holy Knights were farfetched.
Chi the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
good fic _

i love daiyakos but this one quite short.. you should continue writing dai/miya
Anime-05 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Cute story. Will there be anymore chapters or is this a one shot?
effect20 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
This was a great story.
NET chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I can't get the point of your fic yet. Because you didn't tell who's who and that's why I think you should write another chapter and explain it.

I'll wait.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Awesome! Keep up the good work on all your stories! DAIYAKO ITSUMADEMO! (DAIYAKO FOREVER!)
Trista-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Heehee, that's such a cute story. I'm glad that more Daiyako fanfiction has been appearing on . Keep on writing.