Reviews for Destruction Trilogy: Splint
Lustiel's Journal chapter 19 . 9/8
I read these stories over the course of a few days. I just couldn’t put my phone down! These were incredible, heart-wrenching, and really well thought out. I enjoyed them so much and am kind of sad I went through them so quickly! Thanks so much for sharing this saga with us!
NinaWindia33 chapter 1 . 5/15
Holy crap I loved every second! I binged all of these stories over the course of 3 days, and just wow! I couldn't out them down, sad to see Sam that way but wow you got the bros spot on!
stedan chapter 19 . 4/25
I just finished the whole trilogy. I read them one after another. I couldnt stop. Its been hard sometimes, especially fractured has been very painful for me to read. I couldnt stop until the end of all three stories, because I so muched hoped for a solaceful ending. I loved your creative ideas especially in Splint. I loved that you brought Missouri back, didnt see that coming, Mr. Ketchs psychological skills were fascinating and Lucifer in Stephen King just great. In the end its a littlie bit hard to say good bye to your story. Thank you so much for your effort . I love your story.
arwenadreamer chapter 16 . 4/20
I love how, when you write from Sam's POV, you use the title "the hunter" to emphasize that Sam isn't sure about Dean at all and as counterpoint to dean's realization that Sam isn't using his name.
Little things like that make your story great!
arwenadreamer chapter 14 . 4/19
Yeah, you're right. I don't like awkward brothers either. But I like your story, sooooo much, even if it hurts to read about them being estranged. And even though I want a brotherly heart to heart so desperately.

But now I have to go to sleep, to be ready for some brotherly scenes (hopefully) in tonight's episode tomorrow.

It's hard to stop reading, though.
arwenadreamer chapter 9 . 4/19
What's hastening to my boys? ? ? ? ? Uhhhhh, it huuuuurts!
I'm so glad right now that I've waited till you completed, so I can binge read. Having to wait for each chapter would have killed me. Because your writing style is so thrilling!
I think you got the reprogramming part pretty believable and real, so yeah, your research paid out completely. But I guess it's not just research, as a teacher you got the knowledge about psychology, trauma and so on, and it really shows. One of the reasons I like your stories so much: your knowledge of psychology together with your knowledge of the Winchesters and other characters of the show make them so authentic and therefore compelling.
arwenadreamer chapter 4 . 4/18
Ketch's analysis of the brainwash technique is brilliant!
arwenadreamer chapter 2 . 4/18
I finally started reading splint. And what a beginning. Hooked after the first sentence already, and sobbing with the end of chapter two.
My pooooooor Winchester boys.
There's so much I love about this story already! But I'll review in detail later. Right now I've got some work to do and I'll try to get it done quickly so I'll be able to continue reading. #addictedtodestructiontrilogy
Astronema2345 chapter 19 . 4/5
Please write another story.
Shadowpletlove chapter 19 . 3/27
Yay
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much. Your writing is very well done!
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 2/24
Vague? I have no idea what the hell is going on!
Harpspn chapter 19 . 2/17
Congrats! ! I love how this story ended, brother's together is what I love and supportive Dean I'm glad Sam faced his fears and wanting to get back to the family mission. I suck at reviews! Basically I loved it and well done!
Iuvsbruce chapter 19 . 2/16
As always! _Fill in the blank with a whole thesaurus of words! This was one of the BEST trilogies I have ever read! A PERFECT piece of fanfiction! You write these characters flawlessly! "Thank you" just isn't adequate for how I feel! Please do write again soon! God bless you bunches!
Iuvsbruce chapter 18 . 2/16
Truly AWESOME! I can see it all as plain as if it was an episode! Fantastic! Thank you!