Reviews for One Shot
Faybian chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
This was hot!
DestinysRequiem chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Nice... The further into these fictions I go, the more I find ones where Sherlock is being really well kept in his character.
This was hot and lovely and dorky, and just so Sherlolly. Well done!
kickasslibrarian chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Oooh yes, alley sex is so high on thw fantasy list for so many people and Sherlock gets it spot on here for Molly (and you do for us)! Great fun and so yummy!
PhoenixThestral chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Ah. So great and very much like Sherlock to plan it all out. Would love to read a sequel.
roseokwerekwu chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Hi :-) feeling all hot and bothered. Phew. You certainly know how to wind someone up. Awesome writing! I truly think I'm addicted to your stories. Is it TMI to say your stuff has inspired some interesting bedtime related romps. No apologies for needing a review. I know it's not much but is there anything I can do ;-)? Thanks again for writing. You always make my day with the stuff I read. I keep dreaming I'll hear you got snatched up to write for the BBC Sherlock series...whenever they get around to writing some more frisky stuff. :-). Hope this review helps.
deemura chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
HOT!
deemura chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
This is before TFP, right?
Wait, I'm still reading
LG14 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
*fans self*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
HNGH

i've been on a sherlolly binge these past couple weeks and this is one of the most delicious fics i've read. i love the epiphany trope sfm, and one that doesn't disintegrate into heartache is always a win. (...because clearly this is the ship to go to if you don't want to visit angstville, population: all our feels!) give me a fic where you take "you don't deserve me" out back for target practice and you basically have a fan for life.

sympathies for whatever suckitude made your week long - hope this new week is looking up!
Moonunit chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Hot, really hot...dam you are awesome my lovely friend!
shazzykins chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I'm sorry my love, I don't review nearly as much as I ought to. This was sexy and cute and hot and sweet. Everything in fact that I want and need from a bit of sherlolly and as usual you deliver it in a package that is just so. ... right. Thank you for posting this.
detepe chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Cowabunga!
sherlollybloom chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
This was hot and sweet and angsty and everything a great fic should be!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
That was pretty damn hot!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I dont watch sherlock or ship any off its charaters but a friend recommened this fic and DAMN MORE PLS SO GOOD