Reviews for Moony's Mate
Lisamalvina chapter 1 . 9/11
This was wonderful! I loved it!
Hubler99 chapter 1 . 7/12
that was silly and stupid of her killing herself with a gun and Lily was not stupid
Storystitcher22 chapter 1 . 6/30
Very fun story! Thanks!
Synoir chapter 2 . 6/30
This was so interesting. I think I like this as a chapter rather than a one-shot, although both would work, this kind of brings an interesting touch?
Very tragic indeed.
Synoir chapter 1 . 6/30
I love the Moony you write, what a fun fella, happy to play with his mate. I'm sooooo curious about what you're going to do about all these characters.
You've also instantly made me fall in love with Sirius Black with a cane!
Harry seems so fun. But! LILY! WhAt?! Also feeling already better reading this after a horrible day so you rock.
MissEllen chapter 2 . 6/18
Oh how very sad that Lily didn't hold off for just a few more moments so that there could have been a joyous reunion at some point. Yes, there'll be stories and pictures, but for Harry to discover that he missed her by such a short time... that will be so very sad.
ShayaLonnie chapter 2 . 6/17
Dude.

omg.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 2 . 6/14
Love this:)
Calebski chapter 1 . 5/30
Awwwww this was so lovely. I adore older Remus and Sirius expecially when they can still have their friendship. I could really see Sirius with a cane. Loved all the detail at the start with how the AU was set up and I loved this Remus! Wonderful!
opheliahamlet chapter 1 . 5/30
That was so, so nice. Shy Remus is my favourite Remus. And I love Hermione's animagus form, it's perfect !
I was BOTWP chapter 1 . 5/30
Such a perfect classic tragedy.
Solareclipse29 chapter 2 . 5/28
Oh my goodness...Dang this indoor rain!
Hollowg1rl chapter 2 . 5/27
I'm nearly crying at the end of this! amazing work truly but gods the pain of being that close only to lose the chance... incredible work, truly!
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 5/26
I enjoyed this very much. Thanks so much for writing it, and sharing it.
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 5/26
wow! Heavy stuff, anyway thanks ever so much. don't really like Lilly, but I love Snape. thanks ever so much again, lovely chapter.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »