Reviews for Moony's Mate
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 6/1
I dunno if I’ve commented on this yet, but I think this may be perfection. Absolute perfection. Everything about it makes me smile
PhoenixGravity chapter 2 . 5/14
A wonderful universe and story, thank you
Lisamalvina chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
This was wonderful! I loved it!
Hubler99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
that was silly and stupid of her killing herself with a gun and Lily was not stupid
Storystitcher22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Very fun story! Thanks!
Synoir chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
This was so interesting. I think I like this as a chapter rather than a one-shot, although both would work, this kind of brings an interesting touch?
Very tragic indeed.
Synoir chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
I love the Moony you write, what a fun fella, happy to play with his mate. I'm sooooo curious about what you're going to do about all these characters.
You've also instantly made me fall in love with Sirius Black with a cane!
Harry seems so fun. But! LILY! WhAt?! Also feeling already better reading this after a horrible day so you rock.
MissEllen chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
Oh how very sad that Lily didn't hold off for just a few more moments so that there could have been a joyous reunion at some point. Yes, there'll be stories and pictures, but for Harry to discover that he missed her by such a short time... that will be so very sad.
ShayaLonnie chapter 2 . 6/17/2017
Dude.

omg.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Love this:)
Calebski chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Awwwww this was so lovely. I adore older Remus and Sirius expecially when they can still have their friendship. I could really see Sirius with a cane. Loved all the detail at the start with how the AU was set up and I loved this Remus! Wonderful!
opheliahamlet chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
That was so, so nice. Shy Remus is my favourite Remus. And I love Hermione's animagus form, it's perfect !
I was BOTWP chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Such a perfect classic tragedy.
Solareclipse29 chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
Oh my goodness...Dang this indoor rain!
Hollowg1rl chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
I'm nearly crying at the end of this! amazing work truly but gods the pain of being that close only to lose the chance... incredible work, truly!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »