Reviews for Darkness
arodriguez3 chapter 18 . 8/20
So fun fact I just found the song “Leave Her Jonny” so I listened to it will I was reading those sections and it was awesome. I also love how Emma and Killian fount for each other for so long and so hard.
Delena4Nian50 chapter 23 . 4/21
Omg this is so good! Please tell me you’re planning to update this story still. I have it bookmarked so whenever you’re ready, I’ll be right here reading along.
cschallert chapter 23 . 1/20
Great story. I’m enjoying it tremendously! How many more chapters are there?
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
Wow! Unexpected travel for Lily and Emma! That was exciting. I wonder if they can use the wand to go home, or perhaps they will have a mission to attempt before they leave the EF.

Killian is a killer again. He simply couldn’t fight the Darkness. That’s too bad, he will never forgive himself. And he’s going to find Merlin shortly, possibly before the heroes do. Thanks for the chapter.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
There is some progress towards finding Killian and Merlin and stopping the Darkness. That was encouraging. At the same time though Killian is listening to the demon in his head telling him to kill Merlin.

I liked the conversation between Belle and Emma. It is hard to see why Belle loved Rumple. It was reasonable for Emma to ask the questions.

Interesting how you wrote Killian’s memories. That twist to the story will make the rescue much more challenging. When Killian doesn’t know who Emma is how will he learn to ignore the voice in his head? How will she manage when she realizes he doesn’t remember her? Thanks for the chapter.
kathleen.murphy.12979431 chapter 23 . 10/21/2020
I’ve only just come across this story and I’m loving it! I love the way Zelena behaves around her sister, but I hope Regina and Robin can be reunited soon. Hopefully it won’t take too long onceMerlin is freed to rid Killian from the darkness. I’d hate to see Killian destroyed!
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 10/18/2020
You are right, Killian becoming the Dark One is thoroughly heartbreaking. Because of his long life and his drive for revenge he had more evil and damage than most. He had just begun his heroes journey. That was rough! Equally rough for Emma, separated from him, lonely and reliving her own memories. It was a nice touch that she found her strength on the Jolly Roger. This is very good. Thanks for continuing.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 23 . 10/16/2020
Even if things are far from ideal, I still appreciate the quiet moments and time alone that Emma and Killian have together. Things might not be the happiest, but they have each other. And good job, Lily! Thank you for saving Robin! Nice job with the Emma and Neal scene but with a twist. I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure what happened at the end, it all happened so quick. But I'm excited all the more for the next chapter and to see what happens next.

P.S. Wow. No way. Thanks for reading my story! It feels like so long ago that I wrote that one, your mention of it made my day! Glad you enjoyed it.
Gongfu-cha9000 chapter 23 . 10/15/2020
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jennifer Baratta chapter 23 . 10/14/2020
Awesome chapter!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 22 . 10/13/2020
Love the use of Charles and Leia again. I wonder who the old friend will be in the next chapter.
Jennifer Baratta chapter 21 . 10/11/2020
Outstanding chapter!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 21 . 8/23/2020
I'm really enjoying this story. It is awesome. So good!
A True Oncer chapter 19 . 8/19/2020
Thank goodness Lily wasn't there, but I hope she's okay. And poor Robin! Great chapter.
A True Oncer chapter 18 . 8/18/2020
Oh my goodness! Captain Swan! I loved it! I really like the use of the song and how you introduced the song earlier. This was so good!