Reviews for Deidara and the Red Beast
chaann chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
SOBBY CRY BABY SASORI FOR WEDDINGS IS THE BEST.
BEST WAY TO END IT.
NUFF SAID.
Mikuqueen chapter 12 . 7/14/2017
That was a very beautiful ending. Who knew that dei could go from being enslaved under a man afraid and incapable of loving to the love of his life. Its a beautiful tale. We had some bumps along the way but the ride has gotten smoother. What a love story. BTW..CAN YOU DO THE LITTLE MERMAID.
Happii Haden chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
Ahhh beautiful! Happy end makes me a happy boy. it was so emotional then bam! Magic kiss! The truest and most purest form of magic. Mushy gushy lovey dovey kisses. Mmmmhmm. This isnt the end is it..? i mean it ends wel, but i feel like there is still something more... hmmm. I enjoyed this though so thank you soooo soooooo much for writing this for everyone to read~
chaann chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
ahhh that was so cute and so fluffy and so touching and all that other jazz.
I liked the climatic scene in the previous chapter. Like, it was there and all well written... But it wasn't over drawn out. it was the perfect the length~
is this the end tho? sounds like an ending except there is no C by the review count so I'm not sure.
Mikuqueen chapter 11 . 6/23/2017
Awwww what a beautiful ending. Wait...is this the end?
Mikuqueen chapter 10 . 6/22/2017
Sniffle... W-will Sasori live? Please! dont end it here. Ill cry myself to sleep.
Happii Haden chapter 9 . 6/7/2017
We getting to that good good! I know that this will have a good end but i still dread the bad that is coming in the form of Madara. Deidara please make it in time! Couldve been all avoided if Sasori would just accept Deidara's love. clealry he already has in a way. Curse or not! We need that true loves kiss c;
chaann chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
awwwwwwwwuhhh! poor Sasori! I loved that he couldn't break the chipped cup. so sweet. go Deidara! Save your beloved!
chaann chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
here is the drama I was waiting forrrr! omg Sasori u butt, just let Deidara love u sheesh.
so excited for more drama to unfold because we all know this ain't the last of it~
Mikuqueen chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
Sasori. He must be so sad. He really misses Deidera but all those fools see is a monster. I hope Deidera makes it before Sasori is too sad to come back.
Mikuqueen chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
What a twist. I truly believed Sasori was going to love heart is so wounded...
Mikuqueen chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
I was speechless. Sasori is becoming more and more capable of loving. The romantic dinner. The dance. All of it rendered me speechless. It was so warm and touching I almost cried from all the happiness. I hope Sasori finds his love soon and stops having to suffer from the sadness in his heart.
chaann chapter 6 . 6/1/2017
Sasori may be a supposed grouch, but he is getting more and more charming~~ just the little things he does and says has me swooning. I adore that obvious soft spot he has for Deidara that everyone notices. hopefully Deidara stays safe being home alone! or not. if something dramatic were to happen I would be okay too~~~~
Happii Haden chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
Have i mentioned that i love this? Cause i love this. Sasori is such a sweet grump and you can tell he's realky trying. Gosh. And deidara is so patient with him. Good boy, Dei. Hidan and Kakuzu were dickssssss, like always, but poor Sassy pants. now he gotta go on a dangerous mission to get the flower back. Im not very good with reviews so i hope this is sufficient! Please keep up the good work and please dont break my heart in future chapters. Ill cry. i swear.
Mikuqueen chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
Awww Sasori finally has a crush. I love this ship. They are so beatiful. What is Sasori making the potion for? His parents? Him?