Reviews for I Consider Him My Brother
Serena Emerald Kopis chapter 2 . 4/20
That was great.
vulcan chapter 2 . 2/21
i don't know what to say right now so i will read a few more chapter's before writing to you agan
vulcan chapter 1 . 2/21
are they in love or will they fall in love later
Sally chapter 2 . 12/30/2019
I think this needs to be posted in the New Trek world, seems you are trying to either mix the 2 Trek Universes together, which simply can not be done, as the 2 Kirk’s and the 2 Spock’s are just way 2 different...or this, again, is mis-posted on this site. Nice story, except, a bit over played on the Big and Little Brother parts. Kirk seems wya to dependent, to fragile and needy...which is why I see this Kirk as the JJ Abrams’ version. I agree, the Original Spock and Kirk had a T’hy’la Bond, which would include brotherhood, but over the course of time, it would have been a much more equal relationship than what you have described. As for the Other Universe Pair...not sure, as not really into that World.

I WOULD CHALLENGE you, as a writer, to figure out which Universe you want to Write for, be clear about the Characters...never try to mix histories, or Personalities, just will not work. Also, you might want to try, in this New Universe Trek, tossing some Maturing Moments at Kirk, as a reader...he always seems to come across as a bit of a immature, needy, annoying Psych Case in majority of fan fic stories out there. In some, when he is challenged to be a Real Captain, a Real Leader, a Protector of his crew and ship...he is somebody one can cheer on. For once, I would like to see somebody...write a fanfic about this new Kirk, that has him stand up, in his current Captain situation, to Frank the Monster, and do so as a result of having to Protect like, Spock or Bones, both...whatever, just have Kirk come to the rescue and defeat his Past Aggressor ina heroic way.

Just my thoughts!
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 9/8/2019
I like how you show the friendship of Kirk and spock.
Beyondtoday chapter 2 . 7/15/2018
Brothers without others, are great.
Scottea chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Thanks for sharing an interesting piece - often family does not mean having to have a blood-line connection to consider one a brother/sister/father/mother.
T'Miel chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
OMG that was so cute... i loved that