Reviews for A Woman Like That
anakayleigh chapter 30 . 5/21
I didn't expect they would go through something like that in this story. That was tough! I cried so much. I'm so glad she didn't die. I absolutely loved the ending!
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh WOW I really LOVE this story! It s perfect! Hope u keep writing other stories as well.
Cursed Oncer chapter 30 . 3/30
WOW. What a beautiful and incredible journey. Thank you so much for this story and thank you for the happy ending. I absolutely loved it!
Cursed Oncer chapter 1 . 3/14
You are such an excellent writer. You have managed to capture Jen and Lana exactly how I would picture them! This story is amazing (I am sadly almost finished with it). Thank you for this so much and never stop writing!
jmo.sq.love chapter 30 . 2/2
Thank you so much for this beautiful story! And thank you for the happy ending, without that I probably wouldn't have been able to get myself to stop crying..
iamlucieparrilla chapter 30 . 1/2
omg just finished it and I cried so much, I really thought she was gonna die, maybe you could do an epilog ?
xolapei chapter 30 . 12/4/2017
o.m.g. just finished it and I'm crying so much. I thought she was going to die.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
Hace mucho un fic no me hacia llorar.
Que final tan duro.
Gracias por volver a la morena a la vida.
castaly000 chapter 30 . 10/25/2017
I THOUGHT SHE FUCKING DIED AND WASNT COMING BACK BUT THEN SHE HUGGED HER IM CRYING SO HARD
BlondyRS chapter 30 . 10/16/2017
when i start to read i stop crying... thanks for sharing your story. but you could do an epilog with some loving and happy moments. excelent
AngeleSolorzano chapter 30 . 10/11/2017
Oh my God! I hate (not true) you! I literally cried like a baby, I still have tears in my eyes while writing this, this story was painfully beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/8/2017
I thought for sure it was the end! Man...
jadee69 chapter 30 . 10/8/2017
OMG I don't think I have cried so much reading a fan fic like real snot and tears . My was heart really broke and then they got their happy ending . This is one the best fic I have read in awhile . I started reading it last night only to sleep like 4 in morning finally i to got finish this afternoon .Thank you thank you thank you for this fic it everything an amazing story could be . I really hope to see something new from you soon .
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2017
Oh my, I was on tenderhooks for a while there and got a bit emosh. When you had Lana stop breathing and get rushed down to OR I was wide eyed and holding my breath. But it was a beautifully lovely ending to the story and a really good one from start to finish. Great writing x
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2017
Wow. I loved this story and read it pretty much in one go. The last chapters made me cry so much, but it was worth it! Could you please write an Epilogue?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »