Reviews for A Woman Like That
BlondyRS chapter 30 . 10/16
when i start to read i stop crying... thanks for sharing your story. but you could do an epilog with some loving and happy moments. excelent
AngeleSolorzano chapter 30 . 10/11
Oh my God! I hate (not true) you! I literally cried like a baby, I still have tears in my eyes while writing this, this story was painfully beautiful. Thank you.
I thought for sure it was the end! Man...
jadee69 chapter 30 . 10/8
OMG I don't think I have cried so much reading a fan fic like real snot and tears . My was heart really broke and then they got their happy ending . This is one the best fic I have read in awhile . I started reading it last night only to sleep like 4 in morning finally i to got finish this afternoon .Thank you thank you thank you for this fic it everything an amazing story could be . I really hope to see something new from you soon .
Oh my, I was on tenderhooks for a while there and got a bit emosh. When you had Lana stop breathing and get rushed down to OR I was wide eyed and holding my breath. But it was a beautifully lovely ending to the story and a really good one from start to finish. Great writing x
Wow. I loved this story and read it pretty much in one go. The last chapters made me cry so much, but it was worth it! Could you please write an Epilogue?
omg this story is so awesome and underrated and great and i‘m really obsessed, pls let them have their happy ending
hope we read more of you in the future. your writing is soooooo good.
wow tough chapter to read but so worth it. thank you so much
oh my god. please have a happy ending. perfect written like always.
Post13writer chapter 29 . 10/5
Holy crap that was so sad! Please let them have a happy ending. It’s weird I don’t see them as LP & JMo, I see Regina & Emma
BlondyRS chapter 29 . 10/5
h god. vou are really going to do That? i hope you have a happy ending at your toolbox.
BlondyRS chapter 28 . 10/3
thanks for te updates
loving it so much
BlondyRS chapter 27 . 10/2
where are you. i hope everything is fine. would love if you finish this great story. where até foi?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »