Reviews for The Power of Ink
LFA chapter 5 . 5/9
Is this going to be updated/finished?
Brooklynhills chapter 1 . 4/6
Amazing first chapter! I’m so intrigued already!
Francis-rose chapter 5 . 10/12/2017
Wow that was so interesting r u going to finish it
totally loko x10 chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
I love this and can't wait for the next chapter!
DutchGirl01 chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
Great chapter, really liked it. Can't wait what happens next.
BigBangTheory chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
Thank you for updating. I hope your exam goes well.
Zedoc chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Raa minerva is chanellong snape! So;cold and s-distant, now I'm worried! Quick pore!
FrancineHibiscus chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Just not trusting Minerva for some reason!
FrancineHibiscus chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
This is definitely a circle of hell! Every day the same, feeling nothing.
purplehedgehog13 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Please let Minerva truly investigate. I don't know if I would be trusting enough to let her take it. Great update.
worrywart chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
ooooh, very intriguing! I'm keeping my eye on this story.
Linds228 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
this is a new style of story than that of which I typically read. but I am intrigued. aside from some writing skills and being in need of a good BETA reader , the story is not bad. and I will continue to read as you update.
OnceUponAnArabianHorse chapter 4 . 7/15/2017
This is so different from a lot of what I have read out there on these two. I am itching to read more but understand life gets in the way of writing amongst other things. I'll be happy to read whatever comes next whenever the time comes. I enjoy the interactions between Snape and Hermione. Snape is so very... Snape. I love seeing him characterized so well. As far as Hermione goes she sure is written exceptionally well here as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
This is fantastic. I love the way you are writing Severus. He's so terse and grumpy. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
I'm so excited! Very pleased there is a chapter for me to read. Very sad I will be all caught up by the end of it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »