Reviews for The Couch in Potter's Office
Lostyourmind chapter 18 . 12/2/2018
This was really good! This was so honest and felt more real than many stories out here (including my own lol). You have a way with words and I think that’s probably coming from a personal place? I wish you all the best and pleace keep writing!
I know okay chapter 7 . 9/9/2018
Hmm... I think I like Harry taking a little more control rather than going along with Draco and so does Draco. The I love you's were sweet.
I know okay chapter 6 . 9/9/2018
Poor Harry having to live through that meeting. I'm glad Draco was there for him. I'm not sure he should be the one telling off the other Aurors, but clearly Harry agrees with them to some degree even if he was upset.
I know okay chapter 5 . 9/9/2018
I wonder if Harry will remember that confession from Draco. It's obvious it's not just sex. Although I can see why they wouldn't want to rush into anything after Harry's previous relationship.
I know okay chapter 4 . 9/8/2018
That's hilarious. I used to have a friend that worked in a women's plus size clothing store and she said all the time men came in to try on and wear them. According to her even some of the skinny ones did and would tailor them later because a lot of them have big shoulders and couldn't even get the smaller clothes on. She said it kind of freaked her out, especially when this was 18 years ago and was a lot less common to see or talk about.
I know okay chapter 3 . 9/8/2018
I wonder if Pansy will ever accept Harry or if JJ will make a move on him.
I know okay chapter 2 . 9/8/2018
I'm not sure why I stopped reading this for a while. I'm terrible about that. I think I have 25 stories open that I need to finish right now. I'd feel just as awkward as Harry with that dinner, especially with people I don't know well.
Jewel chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
I loved it, the dynamic between them is perfect. 3 3 I always read stories and Harry is always made to be like this fragile thing that you will break if you even stand next to it. This is refreshing. Fun and veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyy sexaaayyy :) :) :)
halo.jquin chapter 18 . 7/6/2018
so gooooooddddd omfg love the story love love love
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Nice work so far.
Insomniac Tiger chapter 18 . 6/12/2018
Wellthere goes the tears. This story was quite the ride. I can't even begin to imagine what you went through to get this out there. But this ending was so beautiful. The dialogue was just perfect. Well everything about it was perfect. It is so hard to believe that this is really over. But it was a good finish. So much went into this story and it truly shows. It really is a masterpiece and you have every right to be proud of it. Thank you for this Draco and this Harry. And thank you for everything you do for us readers!
Love ya Kiz! Keep up the amazing work!
YaoiHellian chapter 18 . 6/12/2018
Love your face darlin, I've been hooked on this story since the beginning if I had to choose between reading your updates or working yiur updates came first. From the hectic major things to the adorable minor things and everything in between, this was a very relatable story and I'm so happy you took the time to write it. Thanks a bunch for being you, and for writing. 3
CordeiliaOllivander chapter 18 . 6/10/2018
Loved this so much! I became hooked on every chapter and you had me from the very beginning. They're relationship was something I had never seen and the plot was down right amazing! I enjoyed every word! Thank you for this amazing story!
Lydia-Rashel chapter 17 . 5/14/2018
Take care of you, we will be here waiting. I loved/hated this chapter, not for any bad reason other than it is one chapter closer to the end. I did hate to see Harry finally break and Draco get so close to it as well... breaks my heart. I hope they work it all out, everyone deserves their happiness...
Shadow and Moonlight chapter 17 . 5/4/2018
Aw what? How could you leave it with one chapter to go? I hope this gets finished. I've devoured this story in a day and I wanna know how it ends. The smut is great and I love bratty Draco ️ thanks for the indulgently long chapters