Reviews for Harry Potter: Lost Very Far Away
ptrtool1999 chapter 31 . 9/15
excellent, as always
cdburner5911 chapter 9 . 9/17
Ok, I clearly judged this too soon. I skimmed the last 2 chapters and this one lightens up quite a bit. Which I am glad for, because this is a good story.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 31 . 9/16
interesting fic mate.
ptrtool1999 chapter 24 . 9/14
Excellent as usual.

One thing I am not clear on, if Harry returned to the Headmasters office, why would he leave the Book of Names behind? Why leave that for the wizards left behind to exploit?
cdburner5911 chapter 6 . 9/16
Yeah, ok...I'm done, this chapter ruined it for me. This was, up till this point, a good story, with lots of potential, but seriously, what the heck? you just make harry go evil for no reason at all. If you are going to write an Evil!Harry story, please say so in the description.
Guachico chapter 31 . 9/16
Nice! Please don’t let mace get his limbs back or turn into darth Vader.
jc chapter 31 . 9/13
excellent work, capturing the jedi, and keeping them sedated hardly even bothering with them just returning them in disgrace is a excellent way to discredit them.
grovepjp chapter 31 . 9/14
Tx
Ep chapter 31 . 9/12
Excellent
Bonne continuation
Merci pour la lecture
good job
victorsan12345 chapter 31 . 9/14
Will Harry recruit Dooku? I can imagine him accepting their teachings and doctrine as something more close to what the Jedi were supposed to be. If I remember well he leave the order because the corruption.
I can't wait for the Jedi to realize how hated they are.
Lamreal chapter 31 . 9/14
Another great chapter! Hope you update again soon!
Lycan01 chapter 31 . 9/13
Good chapter.
Joe Lawyer chapter 31 . 9/13
Pretty interesting that a Jedi is trying to prove the sentience of droids in this galaxy if left unwiped long enough. Star Wars really doesn’t delve into that particular sandbox practically at all, even when we have pretty glaring examples of it in canon with R2D2 and C3PO. I can certainly understand the fear on the part of the other Jedi and the rest of the Republic. Our own modern culture is filled with media depicting our worst fears on that front and they use droids all over the place.

I think most of the current Jedi, at least the ones that aren’t so long-lived as Yoda, have no idea what being a Jedi was like under the old-code and they certainly don’t have a great understanding of being balanced in the Force. It would likely be interesting to see what kind of revisionist history was made after Harry left the Order.

Hmm…a portion of Luna’s conversation has made me wonder now if the Force has sent suggestions to Harry and Luna and the Commonwealth to infiltrate Republic space and grab young Force users before the Jedi have pinged onto them, so that they can be trained in the Commonwealth instead.

Interesting that Luna chose to show this Jedi her aura. I wonder how other Jedi would react. Or how someone like Master Windu would. Would their rigid thinking prevent them from even acknowledging the truth they see with their own eyes?

Wow, I had no idea that the combat experience of the droids was being copied and distilled at the end of every conflict. That is ridiculously valuable and smart. A large political entity like the Commonwealth is going to engage in violent conflict daily by necessity, and yet every droid throughout the entire organization will benefit from it? Just wow.

Your thoughts on the nature of the Republic’s decline were spot on, in my opinion. A lack of competition would be fine in a vacuum, but with the Republic becoming more and more corrupt and uncaring as the years go by, it only makes things worse. The Commonwealth has provided a striking contrast to the Republic, and when held up as an example, exposes so much of the Republic’s decline and corruption. For so long unhappy Republic planets had no other options, but now they can join the Commonwealth. In the short term that might actually force the Republic to shape up a tiny bit.

15 fully automated factory WORLDS? Wow. Harry is preparing for the worst.

Wow, 10 of the 15 Jedi sent to the planet have been captured? I wonder how many can by co-opted by showing them the truth. Rank and file Jedi are not going to be as intransigent as Windu. I really liked the guy in canon, but if this situation hasn’t shaken his faith in the Jedi and the Senate (and the Republic), then he really has drunk the Kool-Aid.

HA! Using a light saber to deflect a rocket. Yeah, that’s not a blaster bolt buddy. It’s an explosive.

Oh baby, Mace thought he was the biggest and baddest saber duelist around.

Hmmm, I’m surprised that Harry didn’t attempt to co-opt these captured Jedi like Luna did. Maybe it was too public to do that. The aftermath of this event might see some Jedi leaving the Order. In that case the Commonwealth could pick them up instead.

Very interesting chapter overall.
LordXaero chapter 31 . 9/13
damn, wiundo without limbs never see that one coming, love the update, and really really hope to read you soon, cheers