Reviews for Nefelibata
beginlynn chapter 1 . 18h
Is Budapest a reference from mcu's Black widow and Hawkeye's mission that they mentioned in Avengers?
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 9/13
One of my favorite BAMF skull stories
have you ever seen yona of the dawn or read the manga
That omake though...
I am Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 7/4
This was great, thank you for sharing. Poor Giotto :)
ViolaDelta chapter 1 . 7/2
NEED MORE!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
I am cackling evilly at Giotto's fear.
Chasta-Dex Twitches chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Now I wanna know about Budapest and the Stripper Incident.
Starless1412 chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Klanglilie chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
That was not what I expected XD but really nice and sweet 3 Thanks for the fluff
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
LOL LOL SKULL BAMF IS FUN
kareall51 chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
I loved it! Especially the part when Skull scares Giotto with Natsu. Freaking hilarious. More! Please!
ruler of the ice dragons chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
This is an amazing story. I love the way you write Skull and the giotto part was really funny. Keep up the good work.
Animen'animallover183694 chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Oh my gosh I loved this when I saw it was only once chapter I wasn't too sure on how this story was going to be, but oh my god I love how they didn't abandon skull and comfort him after he's done fighting. The head flying back to the body kinda grossed me out in a cool way. The omake at the end was adorable especially giotto's reaction to the cub, and at the very end the side comment about the stripping, hilarious. I think that little comment about the stripping could be made into another one shot where skull talks to his fellow arcobaleno, Tsuna, and the rest of the gang that knows his secret.