Reviews for The Devil in the Moon
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Magnificent
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
The word lose has one o not two.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Nice
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
I believe you mean deaf not death. Good fanfiction however.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
There should be no i in chef.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow that's cool.
mystic soilder chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Simply amazing. I love this story.
Chikara-Yuy chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
Nice! I like it. and usually I am not one for those superhero movies at all. but this kept me interested all right! and believe me that in its own time is hard!
Kou Kepani chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
Oh that was awesome what a amazing story you wrote. It was just as good as the movie Red Devil! I loved each and every chapter great work. You are a wonderful writer I thought this story was beautifully written... And I so hope to read more of your work also love how you left room for more in this story... Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Peace out

Kou Kepani...
dswynne chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
A sequel is ALWAYS possible, Marco. However, in the context of THIS story, as it relates to the movie itself (which this movie is based upon), this story is done. With Nabiki Tendo/Prince Lunarite and Bull's Eye still out there, who knows what could happen!

Besides, I want to be able to work on my other stories for a while. Afterall. I don't want to be accused of not completing stuff. Later!

-de
marco cabrera chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
so when you say final update does that mean this story is finish forever? well it a good story to bad you cant make a sequal.
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
no way. She shouldn't even embrace her heritage. Every one is happier this way.
Paul Varela chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
could you add the more chapters?
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
THIS LAST CHAPTER WAS GREAT.
Jewelclaw Lady of Wind chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Please don't give Usagi back her eyesight, it'll only defeat the purpose of her being the daredevil. Something else should be done, though I haven't an idea as to what. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »