Reviews for Winter in Rivendell
Null.xx chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ooooh that's gotta hurt
JabberW00kie chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Lol! Wonderful. The idea that Christmas trees came from Glorfindel getting splattered onto an unfortunate pine is a riot! Thanks a ton for writing.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Ouch, poor Glorfindel indeed. Geez, no wonder he chopped up that stupid tree. I can't blame him. But it was funny, and in the immortal word of Skeeter the janitor guy, "Yeah, ya'll ladies think that's funny, don'tcha " (Southern accent) So that's the origin of christmas trees, makes sense.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
this story is so cute!
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like... the whole lot It's fantastic... and possibly the reason why Christmas trees started
LinZE chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
This is so incredable!
I LOVE the scene with Elrohir/Elrond and 'Findy' at the begining
truelly incredibly funny
thanks for sharing
Linds
Maiden of Valinor chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I LOVE IT! hahahahahahaha u need 2 write a ELROHIR story! thats e-l-r-o-h-i-r, not e-l-l-a-d-a-n or e-s-t-e-l,k? please:( for moi?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Lutris chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
'this hilarious! especially Glorfindel talking with his broken nose, and then when he glows in revenge...! lol ;)
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This is so cute!
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
So now we now how the tree tradition started. Good for your muses, and good for you for listening to them! This was a very cute story, optional continuation and all.
kylie606 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
haha..that was clever..I absolutely ADORE Christmas (and NO! it has nothing to do with the presents..although they help) so that was a nice twist..hehe.."As long as no one finds out the true reason behind it"..I read some of your other stories and I have to say that you have a very witty and subtle sense of humor. It's as if you're not trying to be funny..but you keep us in stitches anyways. To me, it's almost like an episode, or a day, of bloopers.

P.S. Your portrayal of the characters, esp. the twins, are wonderfully innocent and sweet. Keep up the great work! .
janet chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Such a lovely, delightful story. Loved the twins, their enthusiasm and innocent mischief and Elrond and Findy with their loving patients. The tree decorating part was just as enjoyable.

I happen to stumble onto your stories and surely will read each one of them.

Janet
Erin chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I really enjoyed your story! I love Elrond and Glorfindel, and I think you did an excellent job of keeping them in character. I was never a great fan of the twins, but I think you've sold me on them! Thank you so much - it was a pleasure to read.
faervarya chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Hi Skyfire,

I am spending my lunch hour reading your fics and sending (hopefully) encouraging reviews.

This one was loads of fun - Findy, Elrond and the twins, awesome. Have you done any that include Celebrian? It would be nice to have some sweet fics with her and the twins. And the optional continuation was super. Would the twins get a chill though? and lose teeth? Somehow I never thought of young elves losing teeth. Maybe you can think up some other growing up event that only occurs to elves, maybe involving ears?
Hex Of The Unseelie chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
nice continuation, strange but it a funny way...