Reviews for Book V: The Lost Ones
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Interesting so far
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
If your timing is somewhat correct, Aragorn would be about 20 years old, Legolas would have been in the Grey Havens about 1880 years ago.

I think there are some things wrong with your timing.
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Ah... Sorry for your loss.

Thank you in Elvish is Diol Lle.

Goodnight in Elvish is Nidranoste.
shikijo chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
Omg, i cant believe i didnt review for this story before. its going great so far! i understand about how hard it is to catch up on other things (like real life for an example) lol, well anyway...

UPDATE OR ELSE!*hides buster sword behind back*
cLaRiZ-07 chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
dearest you!
hey i am capivated by your story. but i just hope that you update soon. its been 3 months since you last posted. you fascinate me by your obvious mastery of the elvish tongue. how did you learn? i am trying to learn quenya, but its not as easy as it sounds. and i am quite busy what with entrance exams and all for college. anyway, good luck with your fanfic. i hope you liked this review. i know its not very inspiring but i just want to say how much i adore you.
janne!
cordially yours,
namarieon_hisime
aiquen chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
OMFG! I luv this fic!
Crecy chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
WHAT! He's DEAD!OH come on! I hate Cliffhangers! Plez update soon! I need to know what happens!
Joy4eva chapter 7 . 10/15/2003
Hey hey don't leave me here,alright alright,so Keith is dead? *start to cry* ok anyway,update soon.
Nethien chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I must agree with Dragon Confused, It seems rushed and not enough information. I know for a fact that they wouldn't have done surgery that same day. It takes time. I suggest you retype this chapter and make it more believeable

~Mellon
The Pernicious Gourmands chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
OMG! Keith died! I wonder what happened! I hope you post soon!
Oil Pastel chapter 7 . 8/10/2003
hey! i really love this fic! please update soon! does Keith come to m e aswell because he tried to kill himself too?

update soon

Kitty x
KnowInsight chapter 7 . 8/6/2003
hm... )

lovely peice

hope to see more soon )

Am )
Tap-dancing Hobbit chapter 7 . 8/4/2003
*gasp* OK, so...now what happens? Have on, you know you want to tell me! Anyway, nice chapter.
K.2 tha.T chapter 7 . 8/3/2003
~Reyna rode in silence for the most part. He did not seem to like our conversations. Legolas asked me more about Keith, what he looked like and what he did.~

REYNA...wrong person...-_-...eh...And I'm not bein' rude...-;
Freya the Dark chapter 7 . 8/3/2003
This story is soo good, but really sad at some points. I love it! Pleae write more soon, and keep up the good work!