Reviews for Book V: The Lost Ones
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Interesting so far
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
If your timing is somewhat correct, Aragorn would be about 20 years old, Legolas would have been in the Grey Havens about 1880 years ago.

I think there are some things wrong with your timing.
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Ah... Sorry for your loss.

Thank you in Elvish is Diol Lle.

Goodnight in Elvish is Nidranoste.
shikijo chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
Omg, i cant believe i didnt review for this story before. its going great so far! i understand about how hard it is to catch up on other things (like real life for an example) lol, well anyway...

UPDATE OR ELSE!*hides buster sword behind back*
cLaRiZ-07 chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
dearest you!
hey i am capivated by your story. but i just hope that you update soon. its been 3 months since you last posted. you fascinate me by your obvious mastery of the elvish tongue. how did you learn? i am trying to learn quenya, but its not as easy as it sounds. and i am quite busy what with entrance exams and all for college. anyway, good luck with your fanfic. i hope you liked this review. i know its not very inspiring but i just want to say how much i adore you.
janne!
cordially yours,
namarieon_hisime
aiquen chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
OMFG! I luv this fic!
Crecy chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
WHAT! He's DEAD!OH come on! I hate Cliffhangers! Plez update soon! I need to know what happens!
Joy4eva chapter 7 . 10/15/2003
Hey hey don't leave me here,alright alright,so Keith is dead? *start to cry* ok anyway,update soon.
Nethien chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I must agree with Dragon Confused, It seems rushed and not enough information. I know for a fact that they wouldn't have done surgery that same day. It takes time. I suggest you retype this chapter and make it more believeable

Mellon
The Pernicious Gourmands chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
OMG! Keith died! I wonder what happened! I hope you post soon!
Oil Pastel chapter 7 . 8/10/2003
hey! i really love this fic! please update soon! does Keith come to m e aswell because he tried to kill himself too?

update soon

Kitty x
KnowInsight chapter 7 . 8/6/2003
hm... )

lovely peice

hope to see more soon )

Am )
Tap-dancing Hobbit chapter 7 . 8/4/2003
*gasp* OK, so...now what happens? Have on, you know you want to tell me! Anyway, nice chapter.
K.2 tha.T chapter 7 . 8/3/2003
Reyna rode in silence for the most part. He did not seem to like our conversations. Legolas asked me more about Keith, what he looked like and what he did.

REYNA...wrong person...-_-...eh...And I'm not bein' rude...-;
Freya the Dark chapter 7 . 8/3/2003
This story is soo good, but really sad at some points. I love it! Pleae write more soon, and keep up the good work!