Reviews for Running From Lions
Oh crap!
Twinder chapter 45 . 6/13
Omg. Omg. Omg. Soooooo intense. I can’t wait for the next chapter
Suzecues chapter 45 . 6/6
They need to find peace all of them it’s so sad they need each other. Well written I can’t wait to see where you are taking this!
Jojo31055 chapter 45 . 6/5
Wow, wonder how this is going to evolve. Thanks for adding to the story. Keep it up. You are very talented. Thank you again. Looking forward to the future chapters.
CTHEWOODS chapter 45 . 6/5
Wow...your writing is so fucking fantastic! EVERYTHING you write either puts you on the edge of your seat or end of crying hysterically...lol. I knew he couldn't kill Luke. I've sooooo missed this story! And the one where they are old and traveling...anything you write...I'll be here waiting - forever how long it takes - just to see what happens next! I have to say tho, I'm with Sawyer on this one...if it was my family, I'd hunt him down till I couldn't hunt anymore. More, please!;)...soon...pretty please!;)
Brendalwood chapter 4 . 6/5
Glad C is ready to cream Ted. Let’s hope everyone is safe!
Brendalwood chapter 2 . 6/5
Love Phoebe and Taylor. Teddy is a brat- let’s see this kid grow up a bit. Great story!
Brendalwood chapter 1 . 6/5
What a turd! I will enjoy watching Teddy learn the value of life. Good premise!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 45 . 6/4
Boy did Jason go through hell with his ex wife! Thank goodness for Sawyer and Welch. But then I see that Jason did just as much for Sawyer.

Is Sawyer really going to kill DeMiro? What will happen if that happens? Will that family come after them all again?
Carol222 chapter 45 . 6/4
So it's done. Sawyer is going to track and kill DeMiro. Irregardless of how many families and lives are at stake. Esposito warned them all what would happen if . . ..

Thanks for the review of Taylor and Sawyer's years' old friendship in and out of the service. Their bond will never be broken. It is still painful to read of Jason's mistreatment by Dolly all those years ago.

I wonder if Jason will feel obligated to tell Welch, Grey and the others about Sawyer's determination to get justice the good old fashioned way? Love your creative mind, Deck.

Carol A.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 44 . 6/4
I an't blame Phoebe for her feelings one bit and I take it that neither does Teddy although it was a thing that Phoebe got that out of her system. Maybe they can move forward from there?

Teddy was sweet with Gail. :) Teddy is really trying is to earn everyone back his mother and her books was a good way to start with her and now working for his dad and starting college. WOW just WOW

You would think that after all the years that Ryans has been with the Grey's Welch would have adapted to him and changed his thinking about Ryan? But I guess he just keeps on thinking about nephew which is a shame since there are obviously different forms of every disease and how they effect people. Ryan is extremely functional and has proven himself over and over again.
sltems chapter 45 . 6/4
Wow…it seems to keep getting more and more emotionally heavy… Looking forward to the next! Thank you for sharing! XOXO
velosewer chapter 44 . 6/4
I loved everything about this chapter. It broke my heart and rebuilt it at the same time.
melkrose chapter 45 . 6/4
I never expected that from Jason.
velosewer chapter 45 . 6/4
I can’t believe this scene but I’m glad Taylor stopped.
I hope there’s another way of keeping everyone finally safe.