Reviews for Maybe They Did Know What They Were Doing
K chapter 12 . 11/12
I hope that there is more!
Annabethpiper20 chapter 1 . 10/4
I don't know the last time you updated but it's a wonderful story and I think many people would countine to read it if updated
witchboard chapter 12 . 9/28
update please
00 chapter 12 . 8/17
Update please.
Ravenpuff4DaWin chapter 12 . 7/16
It’s been a year since you’ve last updated, but I think you should continue the story. I really like the plot. It’s better than most of the other marriage contract fanfics I’ve read. It definitely has potential and I’m really curious as to what happens next, especially once everyone goes back to Hogwarts. It’ll be especially funny with the new Blaise and Harry situation, since we know that Blaise is actually older than Harry.
femalefarrier chapter 12 . 7/15
Please keep going loving the story
Nice last chapter but can you please still right more
This is an amazing fanfic! Keep writing!
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 12 . 3/25
love this story it would be great if you continue writing and finish it please
TheHPFanEV chapter 12 . 3/23
I love this story!
Looking for more.
Silver Wolf chapter 11 . 3/12
just finished chapter 11. Laughed so much I peed on my computer chair and I need to clean up! DO NOT, ever, do that again! (Just joking; do continue! I need a good laugh!)

On other issues. I wonder why not a single 'alternate reality' writer considered putting some basilisk poison in that scar, followed by some phoenix tears? Too simple, maybe?
Silver Wolf chapter 9 . 3/12
As I finished chapter 9, I saw how you treated flames, and couldn't help but laugh my ass off. That's the spirit! I had some as a writer and told them I roasted marshmallows with them and to keep them coming because I had a huge bag of the delicacies to convert into s'mores.
fraewyn chapter 12 . 2/18
Love it!
mackiechandler chapter 12 . 2/2
Oh this is so well done. Please write more, at your own pace.
thomaspheasant chapter 12 . 12/25/2019