Reviews for Regrets
baymaxpikachu619 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Sorry I took me 2 months to respond, I really should get a fanfic account. :-/ Just go to the ASOUE Reddit and search up the word ''fanfic'' There's only one post that shows up, and that will be the one I was talking about.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
It was great. Short and nice
baymaxpikachu619 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
...this was posted in the ASOUE Reddit and got 7 upvotes! Nice job!
39addict101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
baymaxpikachu619,
Will you post the link for that, because now I'm really curious!
Thanks for sharing that.
Also...I really hope you see this, seeing as I have no other way to reach you. ):
(You should get an account. :DDDD )
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Nice work here.
Junior BLD chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Pretty good! I liked how you described Violet taking out her frustration and some rocks at the beach!

I think some dialogue would illustrate the argument she and her mom are having even better then just telling us what they were fighting about in the beginning of the story. :-)

Very good story! Keep it up!
baymaxpikachu619 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
I don't usually read one shots, but I read this for some reason and really liked it! The only problem I had is that it was 668 words long, I wanted it to be 667, since that's a number that pops up frequently in the series. xD Anyways, good job!
doctorwho29 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
It is a nice little story. One doens't usually hear of any discord in the Bauldalaire household, it's always depicted as a perfect family, so this is certainly a new take on the day at Briny Beach. I was surprised about the content of the argument but now I'm thinking about it. Violet wanted to be farther from her parents and now got her wish in the worst way. Even as a one shot, I like it.
39CluesFan-Star chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
LOL I've never read the books. Only seen the movie. Good start could stand as a one shot.