Reviews for A Sparrow's Secret Love
DisneyAddict997 chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
I'm so glad someone else really enjoyed 'A Love Song Back to Me!' It's always a pleasure getting in contact with other people who are interested in the same things as you are. Have you read '100 Years of Sorrow?' That's another favorite Sleeping Beauty fanfic of mine, if not I'd highly recommend it seeing as you enjoy Phillip and Aurora as a couple (so do I ;) )

Do you think you'll ever be continuing on with this story, love? I'd love to see where you take it :)

Totally in agreement on criticism. Constructive criticism I feel like is super helpful but there is a point where the criticism just becomes negative. I'm an artist and can completely understand where you're coming from.

If you'd like some constructive feedback, add some more detail to your scenes and perhaps slow down the pace a little bit. You don't want to move too quickly but I know from experience that it's really hard to write something with good pacing. I really hope you found my review friendly and helpful, love! I'd love to see more from you, particularly in this story! Good luck and I enjoyed reading your first chapter of this!