Reviews for About Sam
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Good poem.
Arianwen again chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I wasn't going to review all of your pieces, despite what you said, but this one was simply gorgeous, i don't normally like poetry, espesh fanpoetry but taht brought tears to my eyes, and i have to say it again, thank you for being the only author (except maybe gamgeefest) who can do my baby samling the sweet, devoted justice he deserves.

Arianwen
Arianwen again chapter 1 . 3/6/2005

Arianwen
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
*sigh*

Another wonderful Sam poem. *huggles Sam*

I love this line: "So when things get bad Frodo, do not despair

For I know a Sam that will always be there"

*huggles Sam again*

Thank you for writing this beautiful poetry!
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Need I tell you what I think? I think you already know by know. Just in case you haven't not gotten it yet, I LOVE your poems. GREAT JOB!
kingmaker chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Good little poem. Short is, oftentimes, sweeter. Regarding your method of writing this, I must admit my admiration. I have often gotten inspiration for Wings of the Storm in bed, but I am usually forced to spend the entirety of the next day trying to decipher what it was I wrote down.
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi MichelleFrodo!

Another fantastic poem! Keep up the brill work!

Mousegal
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Well, I liked this one too. This is getting me in the mood to write another chapter of The Making of a Ringbearer... Hmm. Maybe I should stop now and read the rest of your poems tomorrow, when I will have time to write (it's bedtime now)! No sense wasting a good motivator... :)
SilerMuse chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
You don't half stick it to me do you? I review 1 of your poems just 1 because i didn't have time to read it and now all this fake anger comes out that i don't really harbour but i just thought you might like to know that i'm reviewing EVERY ONE
SilerMuse chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Daisy Brambleburr chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
AAw, lovely poem. I love Sam, he's my fave character! Thanks for reviewing my fic 'the fellowship's not very secret diaries' it was very appreciate!

Love Daisy
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Hi. Guess who?

How did you know? (moment of madness! Soz)

Anyway, another really sweet poem. I have to admit (and i know your gonna say 'I told you so') but Frodo is growing on me. He is no where near as cute or cool as legolas but he's not that bad. (That took a lot to admit!). Hehehe.

Keep writing poems. They're good. Be back for your next. Luv LegyLuva x
arwen undomiel3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Hi

Yet another good poem. Runnin out ofthings to say to you now! So..keep up the great work and look forward to next one.

Love from Sarah
lucy chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
hello michelle frodo

another brill poem

i love the way you manage to capture their friendship

keep writing

lucy
shirebound chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
This is a lovely poem. You've really captured this legendary friendship in such a beautiful way.

(BTW, you might want to change "set of for Mordor" to "set off for Mordor".)