Reviews for Dream Weaver
Guest chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
You ruin the story by using demo too much! Do you know what that word means? Why dont you print it in your fucking ass?!
Rook chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I like finding old stories I haven't read yet. Especially ones that, after reading, are worth the time it took to find them. "Her crimson hair fell to her shoulders and covered the left side of her face. The eye that wasn't covered was a gray color. The stone in the middle of her stomach shined dimly..." Oh, my God, she's a Treasure Troll!
Kaze Holimion chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Hey,

Just started dream weaver. really good so far. Raikinoshin recommended you and I am not dissappoimted. You characterization is good. And I like that the most. And a long time writer as well. The only advice I have is follow the dream and it will catch you.

p.s. I hope this is not too bothersome, but you said you were like a critic kind of. Well I am a long time member new writer on fanfiction. I was only wondering if you could keep up with my story Our School and tell me what you thought. Thanks for your time.

- Kaze Holimion
Darkest Side of Death chapter 13 . 11/15/2003
This is a really good story! I wish I could write like that... ::sigh:: Your characters are really cool! Where did you learn all that Japanese? Do you speak it? Well.. anyway, that was awesome!

~*~DSoD~*~
Avaenian chapter 25 . 10/20/2003
Heres the email:
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 25 . 9/3/2003
- cool story but it needed more fluff!
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
- cool fic! going on to the next chapter!~
The Jenx chapter 25 . 9/1/2003
SEQUEL! XD
Darkest Side of Death chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Yay! That was really good!

I started reading the sequal by mistake... -.-

Well, this is very very good, it's over so I'll finish reading it eventually! As soon as I possibly can!

But poor Miroku! sniff. It's mean. I hope he's okay... *sob*

~*~DSoD~*~
ZeroTenchi chapter 14 . 8/20/2003
Uhm okay im a fan of yours but uh this is crazy...

"Onegai! Nigate, before you die. I couldn’t live with myself if I were to kill you to..."

Uh, how's he gona live if hes dead its more like... If i take you ill end up like kikyou!
VW4 chapter 25 . 8/14/2003
_ A sad, but happy ending! Thank you for finishing know I can read the sequal! Happy days! _
dEeYaN chapter 25 . 8/12/2003
That was a cool ending! It was a really good one! I am gonna read the sequel. I certainly will. I might start reading it now but i don't think i have time. Well, i'll start anyways... Pls tell me when u update, cuz i've lost track of all the fanfics i'm reading. e-mail me at

The line was cool. You know what? We used that line at the end of junior high, so when i was reading, i was just like.. hwa... *tear*

anyways, i really really enjoyed reading your fic it was SO good! Ja for now .~
wintersilk chapter 25 . 8/9/2003
Hey! Wow! This story was so good! Sorry I didn't review right away, I was at camp and it was so fun! But that's beside the point I liked the ending! It just closed so well! I can't wait to read the sequel! Good luck! By the way, my address is ! I can't wait to read your other stories! Itte Rasshai!
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 25 . 8/8/2003
I'd love to read the sequel...so I'm gonna go check out the first chapter. Ja ne! _
Blades of Ice chapter 25 . 8/6/2003
Another good story comes to a close. I WILL read your sequel too! Yay, torture Miroku, torture Miroku! Heh, I'm such a sadist _ I don't remember if I reviewed for every chappie, probably not, and I'm sorry for that but I have so many fics I read, I lose track of stuff like that all the time! I'll read your sequel soon!