Reviews for The Death of Dragonball Z
GirXzimXfanatic chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
wow, this is a great fic so far! I hope to read more soon but at the moment I'm too tired to finish it, can't wait to read the rest :)
jessiegurl2 chapter 13 . 2/12/2006
Wow, how depressing! I LOVE a sad ending... ugh no I don't, it makes me sad! Lol. I really think you should do a sequel, because honestly Mirai is my all time favorite character and his heart is broken and it's absolutly killing me! Makes me wanna cry. I loved the whole concept of this story, very original. I'm especially glad that Trunks fell in love, he seemed so sweet, asking Cassie to marry him. I loved it. Please keep up the GREAT work! (I'm adding you to my favorites)
Thomas Drovin chapter 13 . 2/8/2006
Well I must say that your story ended with an intresting twist. It's a good thing you explained or I never would have understood it. Well you've done a great job here, it's a real shame to see this end. See you out there!
State Hopper chapter 13 . 2/8/2006
“Whatever, we don’t have much time to spare for these idiocies, but I suppose I can take the armor, if that’ll make you happy.” Vageta said in a grumble, and the way he said ‘happy’ would be better replaced with ‘shut-up’.

haha that line was class. I really liked it, light hearted and an easy read. A lot of the DBZ names were spelt differntly though, but I see people have already pointed that out. I am ganna go and see what else you've written.

thanks for the story!
State Hopper chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Haha liked the blagging to Krillian. If you ever get time I've a mary sue you might enjoy it's a little more serious though. Not as funny. If you know of anyone else with decent M-S's, leave me a message. Its hard to find good ones.
State Hopper chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Especially coming from the comic relief.

haha. Nice,
State Hopper chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
I love mary sues... to an extent. I like this it is pretty funny, I just hope the further I go along, the characters stay in character. One thing that pisses me off is when V goes all nice and G is just a bumbling idiot... which he isn't, he's just happy.

*sigh* I love dbz.
Sonar chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Nice story. By the way, it's Chaiotzu
Sonar chapter 9 . 2/8/2006
I love this chapter. Anyways, it's Vegeta not Vageta.
Spiritstrike chapter 12 . 1/29/2006
So what's going to happen now that they will be facing Cell soon
Thomas Drovin chapter 12 . 11/22/2005
One more chapter after this one, and there's a twist you say? I wonder what that could be? Not a predictable ending is a clue, but update soon so we can see what you mean! Later!
Thomas Drovin chapter 11 . 11/22/2005
Welcome back! So Cassie has admitted her feelings for Trunks? This WILL compclate matters! How will they deal with it? And will it be enough to stop Cell? Maybe the next chapter can tell me. Onwards!
Sanne-chan chapter 12 . 11/22/2005
Great story! Just one thing: it's Vegeta, not Vageta. if you're not sure how to spell a caracters name, you can always look it up, there are enough websites.

Keep up the good work!
DORKIExDUCKIE chapter 11 . 11/21/2005
WOW!

INTERESTING FIC

HM...WANDER WAS TRUNKS IS GOING TO SAY?

HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SON!
Thomas Drovin chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
HORAY! You're back at last! I thought you'd given up on this story, thank the lord I was wrong!

I see that something is happining to young Cassie now, she taught her self to fly a little and now is eating like Goku and Gohan! What is going on? Are her wishes coming true slowly one by one? I wonder?

Anyway welcome back I hope to see you updating again REAL soon! I'll be waiting! Later!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »