Reviews for Misty Dreams
I just found out this fanfic,Im so proud i finished it all in one go..i remember this chinese story way back before,and i think the ending was tragic?!but in here you maid a refreshing to read AU of popular its a bit frustrating though all the terrible things sakura have to go through! anyway the ending has been good and we wish them well in their future together Shaoran and Sakura love forever️
I love this story so much, and I'm grateful that you were the one who wrote it. I read this story in just 1 day...usually I'm a slow reader
4everWinter chapter 27 . 3/11
Wow, this was written more than a decade ago. You must have read a similar review 4 thousand times over, but you know, awesome job here! Happy to have found your works.
enita aziizi chapter 15 . 2/6
I know its a little too late for review... and i don't do it often... but hey! this story deserves it!
Wowsome fic.. read it more than ... I don"t even know how many times! Great piece of work...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
This is basically a rewrite of Daughter of the Forest with different names. Please give credit to the original author of the story.
Pearl morgan chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
OMG.. this story was AMAZING! I have never read a story that made me feel sad and cry especially about how the Duke burn the room sakura was staying in .. u did an excellent job on writing this story GREAT JOB
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
Absolutely beautiful. This could be such amazing movie. I already love SyaoSaku, but my otp this story running to perfection. Thank you for that. A great old but gold.
Sil
Guest chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
Awesome...
Sakura chapter 27 . 4/25/2016
This was really an amazing story! I loved how the relationship between Syaoran and Sakura grew, even though Sakura couldn't spoke at all. And how Syaoran did everything to protect her while struggling with his feelings for her. Also I loved Sakura's loyalness to her brothers, her father and her kingdom. I was not sure how long I could bear the tortures Sakura had to go through as well as Syaoran's, (I was beginning to lose hope for them), but I loved how it ended proving to Sakura and Sakura's father how worthy as a man and husband he is for Sakura. Syaoran is so sweet to Sakura.

This is one of my favorite stories. I did not know you wrote Jagged Amber as well, which I read many years ago. Remembering how I loved that story and has been my favorite. I read many fanfic stories of SS, but this one became one of my favorite.

I hope to see more stories about Sakura and Syaoran from you.
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 3/31/2016
Man this is my third time reading this and no matter how many times I read this, I always get that elements of suprise feeling in my tummy even though I know what happens. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY.
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 3/31/2016
Syaoran sure can tell a story
Guest chapter 27 . 3/6/2016
At every single author notes you would type lol and I would be crying. Why you do this to me? But anyways I love it it is in my favorite cardcaptor Sakura stories.
AnonymPerson chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Yt
LucidClockwork chapter 27 . 10/24/2015
This makes my heart extremely warm. This deserves to be made a movie, an extremely well written story capturing each scene with impressive detail. My rating: 10/10
my chapter 27 . 10/3/2015