Reviews for Misty Dreams

moon730
moon730 chapter 2 . 1/10
so sweeeeeeeeet
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 27 . 1/4
first until midlle chapter : well, its good
midle until end chapter : 0.o holy shit, this was awsome! u absolutely got my emotion in the end of chapter, it will be good if u can built that emotion since the beginning ,
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 6 . 1/4
kinomoto family.. those six brother, if they have yukito and touya, i wonder how will be kosumo, eiden, hiro and yamazaki looks :3 , they must be have a yummy face as touya and yukito *droll*
Pink Freesia chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
Best story on this site, ever.
pricious7divil chapter 27 . 10/3/2013
wai! another tearing story starjade-san!. . ._
edonis chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
Uwaaah! this was purely awesome... i stayed awake the whole night to read it all...and cried a hell lot & loudly, when sakura was imprisoned ( luckily i was alone in my room tee-hee ) ...i simply loved the way you portrayed the characters ..It was a great pleasure reading your story . XD
cardcaptorsakura chapter 27 . 7/12/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! this story was amazing and i love the plot also the climate. :-)
Airka Yumeko chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
So I was reading the story, and I was all serious, then I read 'Wat! lady Rita is in da house!' and I burst out laughing.
Ah, thanks for that.
verry-chan chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
I really enjoyed your story! I never heard of this legeon and its intresting! Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
U know... She can't exactly 'talk' soothingly to kero if she can't talk at all...
the.ghostly.reader chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Loveeeeee it.. dang, i feel sad.. i can't believe i'm finished reading it alreadyy... *sob..
oh well.. continue your good work! x)))
StarDreamer375 chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
This is the second story I have read of yours and for both I finished them in a day, now thats a good thing, I read them nonstop and so I finished them.
StarDreamer375 chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
wow... I know her as Sakura so it's natural for someone to call her Sakura when she's Keili and I won't notice. You know if you hadn't said that I would NEVER know. well bye-bye!
4,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »