Reviews for Misty Dreams
4everWinter chapter 27 . 3/11
Wow, this was written more than a decade ago. You must have read a similar review 4 thousand times over, but you know, awesome job here! Happy to have found your works.
enita aziizi chapter 15 . 2/6
I know its a little too late for review... and i don't do it often... but hey! this story deserves it!
Wowsome fic.. read it more than ... I don"t even know how many times! Great piece of work...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
This is basically a rewrite of Daughter of the Forest with different names. Please give credit to the original author of the story.
Pearl morgan chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
OMG.. this story was AMAZING! I have never read a story that made me feel sad and cry especially about how the Duke burn the room sakura was staying in .. u did an excellent job on writing this story GREAT JOB
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
Absolutely beautiful. This could be such amazing movie. I already love SyaoSaku, but my otp this story running to perfection. Thank you for that. A great old but gold.
Sil
Guest chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
Awesome...
Sakura chapter 27 . 4/25/2016
This was really an amazing story! I loved how the relationship between Syaoran and Sakura grew, even though Sakura couldn't spoke at all. And how Syaoran did everything to protect her while struggling with his feelings for her. Also I loved Sakura's loyalness to her brothers, her father and her kingdom. I was not sure how long I could bear the tortures Sakura had to go through as well as Syaoran's, (I was beginning to lose hope for them), but I loved how it ended proving to Sakura and Sakura's father how worthy as a man and husband he is for Sakura. Syaoran is so sweet to Sakura.

This is one of my favorite stories. I did not know you wrote Jagged Amber as well, which I read many years ago. Remembering how I loved that story and has been my favorite. I read many fanfic stories of SS, but this one became one of my favorite.

I hope to see more stories about Sakura and Syaoran from you.
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 3/31/2016
Man this is my third time reading this and no matter how many times I read this, I always get that elements of suprise feeling in my tummy even though I know what happens. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY.
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 3/31/2016
Syaoran sure can tell a story
Guest chapter 27 . 3/6/2016
At every single author notes you would type lol and I would be crying. Why you do this to me? But anyways I love it it is in my favorite cardcaptor Sakura stories.
AnonymPerson chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Yt
LucidClockwork chapter 27 . 10/24/2015
This makes my heart extremely warm. This deserves to be made a movie, an extremely well written story capturing each scene with impressive detail. My rating: 10/10
my chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
hk hỉu j hết trơn
Kittyangel chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
So I'm pretty sure I read this years ago, but I stumbled across it again yesterday... yes yesterday... I completely binge read this entire fic. My eyes are red, I have a crick in my neck, and I'm pretty sure I haven't eaten anything yet haha! But I wouldn't change it.

Things I liked:
I really liked how you really built up their relationship. I also liked how you made Syaoran cold but not a complete (excuse the word) dick. I have tried to read your other story "Jagged Amber", but I can never finish it because I HATE how he treats Sakura.
You had lots of good twists, and turns that keeps the reader fascinated. It definitely was never boring. There are some stories where I will scroll through some parts out of boredom, but I never had to do that once.
Also, I loved their love story. When he asked her to marry him I was on the edge of my seat. Every time he would protect her my heart would melt. I just sincerely wish that they could have said "I love you". I know you were probably going for a Star Wars thing, but I just wish they could have said it.

Things to Improve Upon:
Lots of grammar mistakes but who doesn't have those.
There was a couple of times when I was sincerely confused between Yukito and Yamazaki. I think they were all meant to be Yamazaki, but I'm not for sure. There were a couple of scenes where I just gave up trying to decide who it was supposed to be.

All in all, fantastic read, great story, and brilliant writing. I very much enjoyed it. And now to have some food and get some sleep haha!

-Melanie
alex subcultural chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
One of the best fanfictions yet! Great story, well put together, well thought out, great delivery, and i loved how you built their emotions, rather than having them make out in the first chapter. This is exactly what i was looking for in fan fiction. I am looking forward to many more adventures with you!
4,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »