Reviews for Being silly
Tuonra chapter 13 . 7/4
Aww, a great story. And the picture you painted of them all sprawled by the fireplace was wonderful, though taking a picture of it less so...
Fun read all the way through, I especially enjoyed the pansy longbottom mini-arc.
Tuonra
Tuonra chapter 12 . 7/4
Oh god, no one wants to hear that, the only thing worse that hearing someone say "I'm a sexual being" is "I'm an asexual being". :p
She definitely lost control snapping at (an incredibly dim) lavender and she never should have said she thought they were too young to marry, but hey, we're all human. Though she kind of left in the middle, postponing the second half of the fight for later, with good reason I guess (licks lips).
I do wonder who's at the door.
-Tuonra
Tuonra chapter 3 . 7/3
Great start, I have a feeling I'm gonna breeze through this one.
FYI: part of what coffee does is tighten bloodvessels in the skin and limbs, sending more blood to the brain etc, usually that is a good thing for alertness, but when drunk/hung over it acts as an extra 'kick' of drunkenness or a worse headache. So best to avoid on Sunday mornings. :p
Tuonra
saoyedaoez01 chapter 13 . 6/20
Loved your story. Thank you.
DesMay chapter 13 . 6/17
be silly with me. loooooved that. and the boxers at the very end. awesome!
puasluoma chapter 13 . 6/5
Good!
HeartOfAspen chapter 13 . 6/4
Okay finally I can review for real. I adored this adorable, wonderfully crafted short story. It has been on my to-read list for roughly forever... why did it take me so long to read it? Very sweet, which a touch of the trials of their world, but mainly just allowing them to be them. Stories where Ron is portrayed like this - matured, not a git, even somewhat wise - are my favorites. It shows that Hermione can walk away from a rational man for her own reasons, not because he was an asshole. Regardless, very well done drawing out their relationship. You didn’t just give in... you made me want them to get together, and it was so satisfying when it finally happened. Marvelous.
HeartOfAspen chapter 12 . 6/4
Trelawney’s Talking Teapot! These are gold!
HeartOfAspen chapter 9 . 6/4
The end of this chapter had me swooooooning.

“Knicker traps he called eyes...”

Also, the moment that she tripped and fell. Dawwww!
HeartOfAspen chapter 8 . 6/4
Mwahahaha!
HeartOfAspen chapter 6 . 6/4
There were so many gems in this chapter I don’t even know where to start. I love your idioms!
HeartOfAspen chapter 4 . 6/4
Revenge is a dish best served with strawberries!
Lol
What a delightful chapter. On to the next!
Raverin Prefect chapter 13 . 6/2
Super sweet short story!
Raverin Prefect chapter 10 . 6/2
Loved this chapter!
Raverin Prefect chapter 9 . 6/2
This is such a fun fic! Ron is great —very mature.