Reviews for Storm Sworder
Raftina Rune chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Hahaha, funny. :) Definitely liked this story, even if it is old.
CrisisCorps chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
viola is one of my favorite zoids characters yet there is almost nothing out there on her. thank you for being one of the few loyal fans.
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
That is one beautiful yet casually amusing piece of writing, and one of the only "one-shots" that is truly meant to be a one-shot.
halfeatenmoon chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Once again, the great mystery of how the hell Rosso and Viola survived that encounter with the Genosaurer. I like your inclusion of Dr Dee. Also liked the 'Wouldn't let me die right then and there' part. Aw, heck, I just like Viola! Keep it up. I'll be watching for the Rudolf one, too. And I'll bet Rosso wears boardies (I think that's what you call trunks where you come from.)
The Crimson Comet chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Oh that was good! You should think about writing a Rosso/Viola. type. that whole story on how they met or something.I don't know just keep making these things!

The Crimson Comet~*
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Beautiful. and I have to admit; it is well crafted and she would think that (hell, what fan girl doesnt?)

That was good; now a toughie, try Rosso.

Maelgwyn
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Hmm, that IS a good question. I'm leaning toward him wearing trunks, myself. Lol, as always, great job! I could definately imagine Viola saying all of those things.
Shadow Vixen chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
That was pretty damn funny. Not many people really examine Viola or Rosso. It's a nice peice of work.

"Trunks or speedos?"

Oh God. *laughs hysterically*

*stops and gets a mental image of Rosso in a speedo* NO! BAD, BAD, BAD THOUGHTS!

Humor is rated on a scale of 1-10