Reviews for Silly Daddies, Pretty Mommies
Yes please update. I want more adrinette and alyaxnino please. Also more cute scenes from the kids kyaaaa! Please dont ever break up the couples especially marinettexadrien. I kinda hope that gabriel would change hopefully, andbe more of a caring and loving father. Also please f***ing expose the b**** Lila’s lies to everyone. How dare they hurt and dare to break Marinette and Adrien up! Also change Chloe for the better. Also make sure that the agreste family and dupain cheng family spend lots of time with emma!
Solara24 chapter 9 . 9/9
Can we have a full exposure of Lila's lies to the whole class, and Mari's and Adrien's feelings and identities?
Agiani chapter 10 . 7/4
More, please.
Miss.Mazikeen chapter 9 . 6/25
When will you update
Agiani chapter 10 . 4/29
I would love to see more of this. Any possibility of an update?
Solara24 chapter 10 . 4/21
I love this story. I can't wait for more chapters. I hope there's a reveal soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2019
Please update
Jumamoy chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
The story has a lot of potential, its just sad to see this dropped or discontinued.
Jumamoy chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
Jumamoy chapter 10 . 11/7/2019
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2019
Please update
Nicole Bermejo chapter 10 . 7/27/2019
Please write more chapters! Please update author! Continue your story please! It's wonderful! I'm excited to know what will happen.
kd chapter 10 . 5/20/2019
this is actually so good! i love this! pls continue
Hkt29 chapter 10 . 5/9/2019
Ironically Chloe was acting like her own mother.
Hkt29 chapter 9 . 5/9/2019
The scene with Adrien holding Emma was very touching. I wonder how will react Gabriel when he meets his grand daughter.