Reviews for Goodbye Is Forever
csimouse chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Wow! That was nothing like I have read before!
shaneo6930 chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
Great story. Loved it.
Black Sorceress chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
that was awesome! really moving! i loved it!
Matteic chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
It's a very good story !

I really have no idea for reviews today, and as I'm french it's more difficult to me to write original reviews in english - as I do in french - so, as it was a VERY good story, I think I'll repeat it.

It's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story, it's a very good story !

Bye

Matteic
knuddel chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Thanks a lot for a Greg behaving like a twenty-eight-year-old man and not a twenty-eight-year-old boy. I love your way of seeing him. Thanks again.
Grace chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
::sniff::
Grace chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
I live
Grace chapter 5 . 5/26/2004
please dont kill me. your going to kill me arent you?
Padfoot4ever chapter 10 . 10/16/2003
That was a great story!
Vanima Nwalmaer chapter 10 . 7/22/2003
Great fic! Loved it! Sweet ending
gyuumajo chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
that's it? that's the end? aww... shucks... the ending kinda disappointed me tho :) i was hopin for more

no hard feelings?

_
Tabby X chapter 10 . 7/21/2003
Yay! Excellent ending. The idea of forgiveness is one I haven't heard in a while. Please continue your writing with another story (or more), you have definate potential.
scatteredbrains chapter 10 . 7/21/2003
wow...that was such a GREAT story! i REALLY loved it! yea, sometimes...okay, most of the time, the CSIs don't even pay much attention to Greg...so...that's bad...lol! anyway, plz write more stories like this one...if u want to...i'd look forward to reading all of them! D
wolf-sister chapter 10 . 7/21/2003
I liked this, Greg is my fave character. I'm glad he found peace at the end.
Riama82 chapter 9 . 7/21/2003
Great fic! I can't wait to read what happens next. Please, write more!