Reviews for Gohan & Videl
Dbz fiction stuff chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
I read all eleven chapters and I think it is wonderful that you put some thing like this together.
This-Saiyan-dude chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Seriously!? There was less than 1000 words on a page (estimate) and the romance lead up is my fav part of these G/V fics. You skipped it all out ;(
bob chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
are you going to finish?!
gohanisaboss chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
what the ... what dose Ogenki desu Ka mean ? is that somme naw english words that i dont know ?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
USE ENGLISH!
imanboysand chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Make it
Jeppe7 chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
Ps: The plot you used on this chapter, has already been used by someone else... And his (or hers) was better!
Jeppe7 chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
First of all... You should stop writing fangics. Second of all: I've read a few other GV fanfics, and there's allways this "bonding" thing. I know what it is, but I'd like to know, who was the Nutless ASS who came up with it... And people: USE A LITTLE IAMGINATION! It's getting lame when hundreds of writers in use the same ideas in their stories... like the bonding and Dende with his "torture" etc. etc... You are just souless bastards, who don't have a brain of their own... next time you write a fanfic, it's ok to use the chars and features of the original story, but to use the ideas of OTHER fanfic writers... THAT-IS-LAME! I'm pretty sure that if people like YOU *spits* keep doing what you're doing, then they're gonna' make a Foamy rant about it... And when that happens, you know you've just crashed through the rock bottom...
Jeppe7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Why do you people always add these japanese sayings in your fics, like "kaasan" or "Nii-chan"...? THEY SUCK ASS! I'm not saying it because "I don't know what it means" ('cause I do, but that's not the point...). There are people who have NO idea what they mean! And it's just plain stupid, cause do you see anyone out there (except those annoying "I know everything about DBZ and Inu- FUCKING-yasha" NERDS!) who would speak english and/or japanese like that? NO, YOU DON'T, 'CAUSE NO ONE OUT THERE ISN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THAT! (Except for those goddamn, FUCKING annoying DBZ and Inuyasha fans...)
SaiyaDude chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
more need more. the food image was good i like the mountain of bacon and other images it gave me and want some, so in conclusion update. screw writers block, fight it. i know you can.
Silvain Star chapter 10 . 10/22/2004
i like this story. it's good.

~Sil~
K-wood chapter 12 . 10/6/2004
coolies. i liked that a whole lot. your a good writer. update soon!

zfighter
Trugeta chapter 12 . 5/31/2004
For your first ever G/V romance story it's very good! I know how hard it's to write those, and you're really doing a good job at it. Only sometimes the chappies could be a tad bit longer...

I am curious who those three evil Super Villains will be. If you had said two I would have guessed Frieza and Cell, but three? No idea.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
Briefs Hikaru chapter 12 . 9/12/2003
Hi Hi! Lookie me! I finnaly had some free time! Suprise Suprise! _

Wow, I thought you just interupted others alot... But you even interupt yourself! LoL. Lots of A/Ns.

ANYWAYS, cute story! Ah, those two little demons, they're just two cute! But I almost feel sorry for Gohan and Videl...almost. Hyahyaha!

Hum...evil demons in hell...who could they be...I think the evil demons are...Me, Vegeta, and Mirai Trunks plotting evil things to happen to Gohan and Videl. BWAHAHAHAHA! J/k. Well, I dunno who they could be...yeah I do. But I'm not telling! Haha! Ok, well, enough space I've taken up here so I'm off to go work on my fanfic since I have time on my hands. (not really, I'm just putting off studying because I'm lazy. :P)
Gohansbabydoll chapter 10 . 5/25/2003
hi... i love this tory... update soon... keep it real _ bai bai...