Reviews for The Acceptable Answer
articcat621 chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
Feels. So many feels. This is so raw and realistic... thank you for sharing, my dear xx
articcat621 chapter 9 . 9/10/2017
Theo. :(((
articcat621 chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
Oh this fic gives me all the feels! Finally going to finish reading! Xx
mama2HPbabies chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
My heart just breaks for Daphne. Such a hard situation that often feels like there's no way to win with no real closure. Excellent work!
mama2HPbabies chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
Yep, definitely not a Theo fan...
mama2HPbabies chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
Theo...bleh. I mean, cheating is never good but still, just let Daphne be!
nogitsunescoyote chapter 10 . 5/31/2017
So sad. Love is not enough sometimes I guess. :(
xxDustNight88 chapter 10 . 5/31/2017
I am so proud of you for posting this! I love you oodles!
nogitsunescoyote chapter 9 . 5/30/2017
Theo, Theo. Tsk. Tsk. I shouldn't like you for being such an asshole but I do. I actually like you. lol. Leave Millie and do right by Daphne though!
nogitsunescoyote chapter 8 . 5/30/2017
I guess they tried being just friends but they're incapable of being just friends. Daphne shouldn't answer Theo's messages for a bit. He totally left her hanging and he said it himself fair is fair.
nogitsunescoyote chapter 7 . 5/30/2017
Theo , why do you do this? I feel like he has a lot of pride and it is his downfall. He , in some form, wants Daphne back. He won't ask for forgiveness or say he was wrong. He uses the excuse that he would apologize to her in person but if he wanted to really apologize he would make an effort to do so by now. He also an asshole. I think Daphne was able to handle him which is why he says with Daphne he wasn't as careful as he is with Millie. Honestly in a way I see that Daphne was the best thing for Theo but Theo was the worst thing for Daphne. And I feel bad even shipping Theo/Daphne cause they could destroy each other. lol.
nogitsunescoyote chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
Its like she knows she should move on and its incapable of doing so because the feelings and what if with Theo. I get her.
articcat621 chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
*sobbing* Theo no... gah. My heart aches for all three of them here :'(
articcat621 chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. (I love it tho - honest!) Xx
articcat621 chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
Feels all over the place... damn! Xx