Reviews for The Acceptable Answer
Canimal chapter 10 . 7/25
This was so sad! I hope that she can figure out how to move on with someone who deserves her. Lovely story.
Canimal chapter 9 . 7/25
They need to get some closure to their relationship. This isn’t healthy. Lol!
Canimal chapter 8 . 7/25
Ugh! The waiting around for the text message that doesn’t come! Brutal.
Canimal chapter 7 . 7/25
Yeah, probably best to stick with Millie for the moment. Even though I’ve been both Millie and Daphne, it’s kinda hard to be mad at Theo. Everyone is miserable and screws up sometimes.
Canimal chapter 6 . 7/25
Yep. Totally been here. Don’t do it, Daphne! You’ll only hate yourself when it’s over.
Canimal chapter 5 . 7/25
Uh oh! I sense trouble coming! And yeah, arguments are always stupid. It’s amazing the ridiculous things you fight about over and over in relationships. So exhausting! Almost makes you not want to be in one ever again. Or at least that’s how I feel.
Canimal chapter 4 . 7/25
Oh, I’ve so been here! Yep. Definitely very relatable. Texting is evil. Can’t imagine people used to get into that much trouble with telegrams or carrier pigeons.
Canimal chapter 3 . 7/25
You’re treading down a slippery path, Theo! I’m anxious to see what happens next.
Canimal chapter 2 . 7/25
This was very relatable. Ugh. Relationships are so hard! And stupid text messaging. Can’t tell you the number of embarrassing ones I’ve sent that I shouldn’t have. Sigh.
articcat621 chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
Feels. So many feels. This is so raw and realistic... thank you for sharing, my dear xx
articcat621 chapter 9 . 9/10/2017
Theo. :(((
articcat621 chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
Oh this fic gives me all the feels! Finally going to finish reading! Xx
mama2HPbabies chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
My heart just breaks for Daphne. Such a hard situation that often feels like there's no way to win with no real closure. Excellent work!
mama2HPbabies chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
Yep, definitely not a Theo fan...
mama2HPbabies chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
Theo...bleh. I mean, cheating is never good but still, just let Daphne be!