Reviews for Evolution
Guest chapter 20 . 8/18/2021
Don't read it then. HALO343, you stupid Faggot.
HALO343 chapter 20 . 8/18/2021
Solo diré que esta historia comenzó bien y termino de la mierda para mi, solo analizando como comenzó el primer capítulo a como va hasta ahora no me extraña por que la humanidad quiera extinguir a los monstruos.
Gamma-X chapter 8 . 7/28/2021
Hrm...I hope it doesn't focus on this too much because it doesn't feel like RWBY when it does.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/16/2021
GFD! YOU AND YOUR DRUNKEN GENIUS ASS, NEED TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH!
I literally cried tears of joy when I by chance came back to look and see if you updated, and saw that 18ch, turn into 20ch. I love u and your work, keep updating please even if it's only 1ch per year, it's worth the wait.
iprob chapter 20 . 4/14/2021
what would be the upload schedule for this fanfic cause i'll be waiting
iprob chapter 14 . 4/14/2021
god dammit you made me cry
Ginopippofreebooter chapter 20 . 3/31/2021
You know, I wouldn't mind a human child - monster interraction,
Because monsters now hate civilization, but if I were one of the soldiers I would say: "This is war, this is what happens. But what will you do when you find a child, crying for their deceased parents? Will you comfort them, or will you kill them in cold blood like the monsters you are?"
I would honestly pay for a scene between Ares and a male human boy on his knees in front of his parents' corpses.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2021
Shut the fuck up, smolhauz. God-fucking-Damn
smolhauz chapter 2 . 3/25/2021
Question, how does ares know how to move a door?
smolhauz chapter 1 . 3/25/2021
Hey. That's not half bad.
Drago - X6627 chapter 20 . 2/27/2021
hey long time no read, hope you're doing well with all this covid-19 stuff; hope to see you another chapter and please don't return to your grave who knows when you will rise again.
galaxyeyes946 chapter 9 . 2/24/2021
Lewsx chapter 20 . 2/17/2021
I am in love with this story! I was just searching for a good read and found this gem! Grand, simply grand!
Bile Rune-Tongue chapter 20 . 2/15/2021
“Evolution? *Takes drag of excessively big cigarette.* By Odin, I haven’t heard that name in an age.*

No but seriously, this was a pleasant surprise to see in my inbox, and holy shit is it ever great. I’d actually forgotten about this (as is the case with most of the stories I follow) so I have no sense of when it’s been a while since the last upload for any given story.

I thought it was really cool having Salem come to Ares’ home and actually visit, and that siege of the city was amazing. I’m a huge sucker for excessive violence if my own stories are anything to go by.

Great work as always, I always love your stuff.
YeTianshi chapter 6 . 2/15/2021
I think maybe you should've had Ares actually talk when he was berating Ruby, looked a bit silly that he'd resort to typing even in such a heated situation. Or is it that he can't speak in their language? I assumed he could because Rei and Ken can.