Reviews for Evolution
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2020
Also I read this two or three years ago and i must say when i came back to this i was thrilled to see the author had not left the story behind.

Dear author if you are reading this then I want to know that I would happily carry your children.
Lol.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2020
Because they are genocidal fucktards.
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 10/15/2020
The fuck? Ozfuck and Glynda were thinking about killing them? For what reason?
Anonymous chapter 19 . 7/15/2020
I really cannot wait for the next chapter. You've outdone yourself with this. Atlas and vale are next :)
Unkown chapter 19 . 7/13/2020
I cant wait for the next part this is awsome
Beowulf Anarchy chapter 19 . 6/22/2020
Rip and Tear, Until it is Done
Fiamma chapter 19 . 5/11/2020
You know what good plot I have in mind?
One soul from our universe gets called by an entity, this entity grants the OC the shape-shifting ability these type of monsters have and he has to help the population fighting the treat.
Monster vs Monster.
Alpha vs Challenger.
Ares vs OC.
Dark vs Dark.
Sometimes to fight a monster you have to be a monster.
Hell, can I maybe re-write your story with my idea when you will be done?
With your bless of course, if not I will be guilty of copyright.
Tell me what you think
Teddy chapter 19 . 5/6/2020
Please update, this is so fucking amazing
UndeadLord22 chapter 19 . 3/26/2020
Ooooo man. I wonder if Ares managed to get intel that it was James who initiated it. And how his death would be.

Wonder what it would be? Cutting his limbs slowly? Feed on his flesh while he is barely alive and conscious?

Rip and tear amongst humanity!
pedrofaria339 chapter 19 . 3/25/2020
I feel like i should be listening to BFG Division while read Ares's fight.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
I looked up evolve but it's like a super discontinued game that had to go free to play soon after release and had its servers shut down years ago too. QQ
HAIL KING DELIRIOUS chapter 19 . 3/23/2020
Kill them allllll hahahahahahaha jk I’m very good and really has me excited for the next chapter dude keep up the good work
Dead344156 chapter 19 . 3/23/2020
My friend you have outdone yourself! The chapters gave me chills i tell ya. Also HAHA OZ SUCK IT! And ah...sorry for bitching about updating..sorry sorry sorry.
Rogue-eL chapter 19 . 3/22/2020
Another great chapter, and I hope to see where the next one leads. Also, Ironwood did the big dumb.
Malgrath chapter 19 . 3/22/2020