Reviews for Just an Experiment
You write Nadine SO well! Loved this
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2017
Loved it!
twistedmarialena chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
This is a wonderful fic. Thank you so much! I hope our ship will continue in the new season and you will write more great fic for us. Thanks again
Irish1969 chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
Hot damn! You rock. That was amazing. lol I think I need a cold shower and some Madam Secretary. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
I love them so much!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
This was so hot. Bless you for this :D
corriente chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Boy let me tell you I was afraid for the moment when I didn't see this story in the feed, but also immediately relieved when I saw it after adjusting the rating. Because wow it truly is a perfect follow-up for a great fic. I love Nadine and Mike and I do hope they didn't sink this ship literally even before it left the port lmao.
Anyhow...
Wait actually no because do yOU REMEMBER THE HUG? I mean ofc u do, you've put it in the notes but my god this hug was some other level adorableness. Especially coming from Mike who is not the kind of a man you'd expect to have squishy fluffy feelings hidden somewhere inside of him. Also, Gordon 3
I do love a fic where miscommunication is actually cleared up. More or less, anyway. I feel like they really need to talk a bit more about, well, their emotions. Great writing, too!
lil'mousie323 chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
That was fucking hot!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
A perfect follow up to a perfect fic!
Karli1252 chapter 2 . 5/25/2017
Nadine is one lucky lady. I loved the "waffles for breakfast?" at the end. I'd love to read them actually talking about being exclusive. And just seeing them wake up together would be cute. Anyway great second chapter!
more-than-words chapter 2 . 5/25/2017
Lovely follow up chapter! I really enjoyed this, great job :D
Karli1252 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Awe I love them so much. Why couldn't this have happened in the show! Mike and Nadine are my new OTP. I can't wait for more!
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Okay, I can get on board with these two! You have written this wonderfully, thank you!
A chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Have I told you how much I love you?
more-than-words chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Oh, I love this! You wrote both of them really well. I hope that they manage to sort things out in the show; they're so good together! Fab fic :D