Reviews for Naruto the Silent King of the Underworld
MoonRaven0 chapter 19 . 2/16
I do hope that you would not let the thief bother you or the progression of this story as I find this story fascinating. Probably because the characters as I enjoy kuuderes and Eucliwood is pretty adorable, so I hope she gets more screen time. Other than that, keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
MoonRaven0 chapter 1 . 2/16
I rlly like the premise and plot behind this too, and something that bugs me is when you wrote Issei was for sale at 999,999,999,999,999 or something it would be much considering how much a yen is and Rias’s Family wealth and a quick search shows that 1 trillion yen is like 94 million so yeah. Rlly like this story as I watched S1 of Is that a Zombie but never got to S2
Michael Bourne chapter 18 . 2/14
‘Looks at rias lying down and let’s out a sigh’ medic!
Ruberforumfree chapter 17 . 2/5
This fanfiction keep getting better and better XD
LordLucifer666 chapter 20 . 2/1
Update?
Klexxsny chapter 20 . 1/23
I hope you update soon and I hope dante deletes that story
Zombieman55 chapter 1 . 1/15
please update soon this story is awesome!
Somebody chapter 20 . 1/5
Senpai please Update
Yuki Riki chapter 1 . 1/4
when you will update this one ?
sasukespain1 chapter 20 . 1/2
Update senpai
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
Hey there Fairy Tail Dragon Slayer. I am a big fan of your stories. I especialy love the Master Sage Trainer. I was so happy when you made the remake. So anyway I would like to ask you if you could update the Silent King of the Underworld. I mean given how this Naruto is the reason why The Fair Raven's Son and others such stories exist by dumping other versions of himself in them I feel we should know more of his story.
JESSICADELGADO40782gmail.com chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I am incredibly satisfied by this story and can't wait for its continuation.
Sovereign2808 chapter 20 . 12/21/2017
This story is pure gold. A bit weird, but nevertheless gold.

Hope you get around to update this story sometime, looking forward to see where the story goes.

Cheers
Erofox chapter 20 . 12/11/2017
Updated soon or now like the story want a other lemon/sex scene
Sin Ouroboros chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
I’m hoping you update this soon as I’m still really looking forward to an update and I hope it’s soon