Reviews for Naruto the Silent King of the Underworld
John24222 chapter 20 . 8/24
Amazing book
Great story man great story
AJGuardian chapter 20 . 8/16
Good to know that you still have people looking out for you.
Fer Namikaze chapter 20 . 8/15
Leaving aside the question of whether or not I copy. When will "Sera" appear? I've been waiting a long time for him to appear, since he's my favoritecharacter along with Eu.
Same story just genderbent, but basically the same except an "s" is added to make it "she" instead of "he"
I thought I read a copied story...I did, I did read a copied story!
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 20 . 8/14
Flaming Pitchforks for plagiarism!
Hammy953 chapter 20 . 8/14
Meh he took a concept and tweaked it, nothing wrong with that. If he for some reason keeps going in the same direction as this story then yeah, it's plagiarism. As of now though it's just another idea that can go in it's own unique direction. Plus the biggest change is that it's a NARUKO fic instead of a NARUTO fic. If he does copy and paste this story then it will make very little sense, what with the main character being a different gender. Honestly this is just childish. instead of waiting for the first actual chapter you jump all over the guy because the prologue is very similar to yours. I mean 90% of the freaking generic harem fics on this site are identical or at least have the same basic concept. If he keeps copying then yeah, I'll report him. But as of now he hasn't done anything wrong, and it's kinda crappy to send all of your fans to flame the guy just for having a story with the same concept as yours. If everyone who ever came up with a concept on this site did this crap then every single Naruto fic that uses the CRA or Clan Restoration Act could be considered as plagiarism, especially the smutty lemon fics which are essentially the exact same with slightly different wording. Lastly this is rather hypocritical since every other chapter on every one of your stories condemns flaming, yet your sending your fans out to flame someone who, as of yet, has done nothing wrong.
shaoran102684 chapter 1 . 8/14
Srsly? Its different enough to say that it hasn't been copied from you. You're not the only one who gave naruto Necromancer powers in a fanfic. Give it one more chapter, then we'll know.
phv1993 chapter 20 . 8/13
Hahahaha that story was the same as yours instead of being naruto it was naruko and ninjas replaced the fallen in your story
StecV chapter 20 . 8/13
I always found it funny when some retards tried to steal stories from other people.
Cuz seriously, how one can fall any deeper?
And what would he/she acomplish with it?
Is he waiting for reviews about great work, he actually didn't do?
It's pretty sad...
Anyway, hope you won't have more problems with similar worthless pieces of shiet. Have a good day :)
serkan.copur.90 chapter 20 . 8/13
Ganz billige kopie
GoodHunter chapter 20 . 8/13
Well...to be honest...nevermind. Just wanted to drop in and say good story bro
Ftxfusion24 chapter 20 . 8/13
yes this dante fellow has taken your concept and tweaked it, however how your stories develop after will tell you if he is copying you. E.G every harry potter wbwl fanfic starts the same way yet can be vastly different from one another later on. my advice wait and watch before deciding if he is copying you.
The Forgettable One chapter 19 . 8/13
Sorry but boo-hoo. Someone stole your concept and did little to change a thing? Welcome to fanfiction. Go sit down by Sakura -daughter of Orochimaru- or Naruto Uzumaki Uchiha Senju Yuki.
I would side with you but instead of responding like an adult, you make an AN to basically tell your fans to attack him. Congradulations, you inspired someone who'd probably would've taken the story in a completely different direction than yours and only needed a base to branch off of but instead of giving them enough time to develop their story and to make sure they weren't just stealing your content, you flooded their reviews with flames. Remember when every other chapter of your stories were you basically ragging on flames? Guess not.