Reviews for And Yet
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Captain Obvious, Walter! LOL!

I love how you convey Walter’s wonder – how he sees Paige as more wondrous than the entire universe – and he’s so overwhelmed that he cannot imagine his situation outside of things he doesn’t believe in. I also like how show his inability to think coherently, by making his internal thoughts as inane as what he actually says.

The metaphor of that popping cork was priceless! The fact that Walter recognized it even better!

I love that, despite the fact that Paige is lying before him in open invitation, Walter still asks permission before he touches her, and that he’s aware that she has insecurities. And only Walter would worry about measuring up by thinking of statistics and outliers. Your command of his inner voice is superb. I also really like that Walter – who until only recently didn’t believe in love – recognizes the huge part it plays in the intensity of their feelings and their need for each other. The implication is that Walter is now learning that there is much more to sex than just biology.

Lastly, I love the sprinkling of “And yet” throughout the story, signaling the times when Walter’s former thoughts and beliefs are turned upside down.

Great story!
Bicii chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
And yet... :)
I have some dificulties deciding witch part I love must; The wine part or that he couldn't decide who he wanted undressed first... lol everything was so in canon with the show!
Ps: I'm sorry about your laptop! An advice if I may, use dropbox. It will allow you to access your work from diferents devices (laptop, phone, tablet). The updates are synchronized automatically. No need to send emails to have backups. So no depression if one of your device crash with your last update ;) this application have others options that could be interesting for you too, so check it ;)
Jeannethebean70 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I am selfishly so sooooo please that you went to the extraordinary effort that you did to publish this beautifully written story! Lucky us in fan fic world...But I am sorry to hear ab your computer. You really captured Walter's endearing awkwardness and Paige's horniness LOL. I especially liked that you wrote them being honest w/ each other like when Walter feared that he wld be underwhelming while Paige was a little insecure ab her stretch marks. I thought to myself yes this is how it wld be for them... finally not suppressing or hiding their feelings and finally being loved and accepted for their perfectly imperfect selves!
treerose chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Excellent job!
Mmmtalented chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I'm sorry about your computer, I would totally hit you up on go fund me to help you get a new one! You're an amazing writer you should have all the resources to express your talent! *cough cough* writing amazing Waige fics. This fic was amazingly sweet and goofy and just perfect! I could definitely imagine it going down like this. I think you did a great job of showing how much Paige wants to be with Walter and how that surprises him bc it definitely has in the show! Anyways, you're a rockstar for doing this story from your phone! I hope that you continue to write I really do look forward to reading your fics :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Awesome story!
Bna1001 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Great job with this, was waiting for a buckle up nerd fic from you, so that was very satisfying! I'm sorry about your laptop, you can get back to writing whenever you're ready, and we readers will be waiting!
CroFandom-er8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Im sorry about your PC. Very good story and I love your writing style.
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
It's hilarious how similarly we pictured this. I guess that means our headcanons have to be accurate, right? I cracked up at "right here is the wine" and the cork shooting out. Poor Walt. If the scene had gone on longer I could completely see that happening, it's so true to the show. And I love his realization that all her little sounds are because of HIM making her feel good. You've been my favorite Waige writer for a long time. Never stop writing. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Great you did a very nice writting all their feelings are described and the way they help each other is very romantic
Get a new laptop and keep on writting
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
wow wow great story, I really enjoyed reading you take on the waige ending scene or what could have happened.
Liasonfan75 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Nice job! Sorry about your computer.
AnaAlb chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
I'm sorry about your computer, but I'm sooooo glad that this story made it! Loved it, so awkward yet so sweet.
deborah.beatty chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Excellent, as always! You have a unique mastery of capturing the Waive relationship, at least for me.
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
I'm so sorry about your computer! That sucks!

But I'm very glad you worked so hard (on your phone, no less!) to edit and get this little beauty of a story published. Wow! That's dedication! (Not Dedication Paige, though;-)

And I loved it! But I always love your work. This one was just the right amount of hot and sweet. I loved when he blurted out the bald fact that she was naked under the shirt. So cute and awkward and so very him. And then he wants to hold her so much. All the time now. My heart!

Just delightful start to finish! Love these 'buckle up' stories!