Reviews for Excalibur Chronicles: Hunters of the Realm
merendinoemiliano chapter 2 . 2/11/2019
Very interesting chapter, glad you came back in this. The only flaws are Summer's weapon(oh,always better than a freaking scythe) and Gwen's resemblance to Nora, but it could be very funny. Can't wait for more, good work.
Shadowman-DDT chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
As cliched as it is, Jaune being the loser prince trying to prove himself is a fun idea. I'm glad they didn't do it in the show, but for a fanfiction, it's pretty good.
fanboy chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
just write this story please i need more i have gotten addicted to this story like being addicted on cocaine
Thor10 chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
Oooh please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please ple please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this story I have to know everyone's reactions to this
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
Sure TBC CC, do I get to nag you over this one?

ST-103
noone chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
interesting concept. also for the bad guys they could have grim knights based on each grim type. Like the bad guys based on the king arthur animated series, otherwise known as those knight golems. Can definitely see Salem having goals similar to Morgan Le Fay. A female nevermore knight could be very interesting as an example.
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Hello, pretty interesting beginning, i'm curious to see whath will happen now and i hope you will update Castelvania soon. Keep up the good work and see you later.

P.s. and if you want some advice about headcanon/theories to use, i'll be glad to give you.
Grace chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Weiss would still friend zone Jaune with the same resolve.
Grace chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Update
JauneArcneedaMech chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
continue
CONTINUe
CONTINUE!

ME WANT MOAR
Abuhin chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Interesting premise, but it does raise a few questions. In your timeline, did Pyrrha unlock Jaune's Aura? Or did his parents unlocking why Jaune knows his Semblance?
mdizzle chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
haha Weiss is gonna get a reality check! Nice :D

I'm all about the knights of the round table, well their legend anyways, I can't wait to read more. More importantly, I can't wait to see what the 'royal family' thinks of Pyrrha
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Wow, you finally posted this...about time. Now when do we get the next chapter?

Oh, Right!

I gotta review...So, right off the bat I think we have a formatting problem. Some of the Character bios at the beginning are in bold, while others are not. Heck on Blake's entry, half is normal and then the rest is bolded.

Also, not sure if you forgot or it was deliberate, but a few scene break markers would have been nice for change's in Character POV early on (Where it switches from Pyrrha being drilled by Nora...wow, yeah, I'm with that one review it is an interesting mental image...to Jaune talking with Lance)

That being said, I can't think of anything else. So let's talk about Pyrrha going terminator on Cardin shall we? Her 'I need to break someone's legs' line was perhaps the single greatest line in the whole chapter...while the scene itself steals the 'episode'.

Other things also worth mentioning are: A) Nora's 'Boop is her thing', which I approved of and laughed at. 2) Not to mention seeing Winter freaking out - for a moment I was like 'wait, what?' but then I laughed. OO) Velvet's declaration for Coco to make her beautiful was wonderful (Though, honestly, she's already beautiful...) #)Though I will say while I understand Weiss passing out it was a bit expected. I think it would have been better to have her burying her face in her hands; or perhaps having Ruby taunt her about turning Jaune down and her defending with 'Y-yeah, well he's still a doofus!'

Also, I look forward to Cardin's humiliation when he learns that he was tormenting on the Crown Prince. The affect that will have on his family's' standing will be...satisfying. Also, I agree Sir's Samuel and Dean are good guys, but definitely jerks.
engineer2172 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I expect to see Jaune's true potential! Im following this!
Dark007arc chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I can imagine Pyrrha's thinking "Just went from a 9 to a 10."
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »