Reviews for Excalibur Chronicles: Hunters of the Realm
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
A knight is sworn to valour. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.

Go on...
ZenithTempest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
This is interesting, I hope Jaune learns some magic to go with his combat skills. It's a good premise, just don't rush the story too much.
acw28 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Please update this as soon as possible, it's way too good to only have one chapter.
AlthosHol chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Damn...you beat me to it...and did the setup way better...must...rewrite...EVERYTHING!

This story looks awesome! Can't wait to read more.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Great chapter you've put there as Jaune was a Prince! So please keep updating soon!
Ham-Chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Duuuuude, that 1st chapter though!
I love this already! Can't wait to see how the rest of the RWBY cast will react to Jaune's revelation. Wonder what's going on in Pyrrha's mind right now, hahaha.

PS: Lol Weiss's reaction was freaking amazing. It was at that moment Weiss knew, she fucked up.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
This is gonna be one hell of a show. *grabs exotically buttered popcorn* But before I chow down on this, I have one thing to say...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jaune got embarrassed by his mom, and Weiss realizes she'd been a bit of a dick to the crown prince. That's hilarious. Wonder what Pyrrha's thinking...
Hellsider1985 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I cannot wait to see the reactions that everyone will have knowing that Jaune is the prince, I really want to see Weiss or Shcnee's when they learn Jaune tried asking Weiss several times.
Cheetabadger chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Thanks Dude, for making me choke on hot coffee.

Otherwise, good start.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Nora drilled Phyrra. Do you realize the kind of mental image that creates?

But seriously though it was an enjoyable first chapter Weiss's reaction was priceless.
Soulking chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
This story is truly a masterful masterpiece. :D
critic-chris chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Sorry I was the guest before, thought I was logged in when I reviewed, but I forgot to mention if you want a possible look for Jaune's mother I would recommend Anna-Henrietta from the Witcher 3: Blood & Wine. Look, design and behaviour most of all, not so much her accent, but that just what I can see her look like.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Alright, you had my curiosity, now you have my attention, looking forward to more
Howler66 chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
This story is a work of art. I can't wait to read more.
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/23/2017