Reviews for Reality Check
George chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
LOL at the First Bad Hair Day. Nice story.
mike chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
interesting story. nice way to look at it from buffy point of view.

buffy is wrong on a lot of thinks one being the slayer make her strong and faster not smarter. the leader of a army is not the strongest it the one best person to lead.

two take any one in command in you see the they do listen to there people under them, they might not agree and but any good one listen...

willow is more powerfull then buffy, and is smarter to.

giles know more about deamon then buffy why is he is not in charge.

xander is not a strong or fast but her would make a better leader then buffy... he understand him people, and there is a cold niss there that is not in buffy., xander kill his best friend to save a life, lie to kill angel, would kill spike and even let buffy stab anya with a sword.

buffy was wrong it was a trap, if she would have listen to her friend more people would have lived.

buffy was the quarterback, but thought she was the chach. she started thinking that she was the only ones that had power, not true.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very nice.
Kilu chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Was that supposed to instill sympathy for Buffy in us, cause frankly it just makes me wanna slap her even more than i did when watching the episode, lol.
tiashome chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I enjoyed reading this story - you provided a nice insight into Buffy and how she sees herself at this point in the series - the leader, the motivator, the one on the line at the end. Wonderful. And I especially loved how you still managed to find Buffy's sarcastic voice at times:

"Because the First Evil? Is not sitting around bitching and arguing with its friends the Second Evil and the Third Evil and the Third Evil’s ex-girlfriend, the First Bad Hair Day."

That's very funny :-)
Hazel chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Just wanted to say that I really, really liked that. It really adds more layers and, dare I say, sense, to Buffy's speech in GiD than most of what we saw onscreen.

Keep up the good work!
cousinjean chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Okay, the bit about Giles trekking through the jungle has me picturing him in unflattering khaki shorts and a safari hat. Thanks for that image! ;D I like this. I think you've really captured Buffy's motivation. Plus? 'Sexy bag of sex.' Whee!