Reviews for Soul Scars
K1lluaa chapter 2 . 5/3
Very inconsistent characterization of Harry here. Traumatized and timid character shrinks into himself at the smallest touch but suddenly goes Jason Born when faced with the thing that traumatized him in the first place? Why would he shy away from a fly but pounce at a bear, how does that make sense? Also, why would Harry suddenly use his wand, a tool he has never used and has no familiarity with, to intimidate his adversary? I am surprised you didn't make him use some instinctively unlocked martial arts moves as well just to spice up the scene a little bit.

Also just glanced over chapter 3. Why would Harry call out to Daphne, a person he does not know whatsoever, in front of the whole school? How would the character you described before ever find the nerve to do something like that?

I hope I don't come off to harsh, I just want to underline how absurd those scenes appear to me.

Best wishes!
Liss chapter 52 . 4/19
I adore this story was wondering if you were going to continue it?
Selina Potter5 chapter 16 . 4/13
Do they not remember when harry ranted and said he couldn't get sleep because he saw them dead? When is the offer of seperate bed same room or cuddle together gonna come through
Liss chapter 52 . 3/24
I adore this story and really hope that you update soon
Mad Mav chapter 1 . 3/12
What the hell is wrong with writers? Is a spineless Harry when he’s with girls a requirement in these stories? Fucking ridiculous.
Seamarvel19 chapter 27 . 3/7
That whole thing with daphne not really being interested in men felt stupid and unnecessary we already know that they're already gonna end up together and that they wont get feelings for others I know it other people know it they're parents know it that felt extremely unnecessary and more like you just putting it in there for word count and it completely disregards the whole they will love each other equally and be equal ngl almost made me drop the story
R4mses chapter 52 . 3/4
The fluffiest of all cliff-hangers, to wait for the next chapter. Oh great and powerful rtn writer, please send us low readers a new chapter. I appreciate the explanation about hearing the others think,and intuitive communication. I got those mixed up in between and wondered that you might have forgotten those. Thank you for this story, I'll be waiting patiently.
R4mses chapter 50 . 3/4
Sorry, I'm to stupid to control my phone... Well, anyway that was some great fluff! Really love the amount of work you still put into character development. I can't imagine where you want to go to, but I'm sure it will be great. Thank you so much for your story and I wish you all the best. I know, it has been a year since your last update, but one can still hope.
R4mses chapter 50 . 3/4
Is this mature rating a thing I am to european to understand? :D No seriously, . that was
R4mses chapter 45 . 3/4
Ok, that hearth discussion is a bit weird for one that young. I get the point, it's a lovely one, but seriously that is a process of thought you'd expect from someone grown up, with the ability to reflect oneself. Still, you're the author, so that's you're idea of him and that's fine by me. I already love the story and won't stop. Thanks for your time, effort and heart you put on.
R4mses chapter 34 . 3/2
Yeah, finally! Loving it! Fluff incoming
R4mses chapter 28 . 3/1
Oh goody, this story is amazing. I really appreciate the depth, that you are giving the characters. Especially Daphne's past. Thank you so very much!
R4mses chapter 4 . 2/24
Oh god, this got dark fast. Seriously... how do children of that age know about suicide scars or ways to commit it by knife? *shudder* The wizarding world in canon really misses a god way to deal with mental trauma. No way you can deal with that on your own and come out alright... Any of them...

You might want to think about trigger warnings. Child abuse and suicide attempt are difficult topics.
R4mses chapter 2 . 2/24
Ok, this is getting to the point quickly. The girls more grown up, due to their knowledge of the bond and the scars, and Harry is more protective due to his horrible mistreatment. Makes kind of sense. Does it make sense to use his wand threateningly, when he neither knows how to use it that way, nor should have seen people using it that way? Obviously you are changing some more deatails, than you mentioned in the beginning. With Neville coming from a more reassured past (thanks for the heads up through the flashback) and therefore beeing able to make plans and go through with them (the toad) instead of just reacting to his environment. You also switched away from the boats. Not sure yet why.
R4mses chapter 1 . 2/24
This is such a creative new take on soul bonds. The way you depict Hermione's POV is unique and wonderful. Even though I'm really wondering how the other girls are handling this situation. This situation must be unique in the wizarding world. So the old meddler should have heard about it and not just from Hermione...
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »