Reviews for Looking Glass
Cooliceprincess chapter 13 . 8/17
Just write the way you like. It's fine to make slow-burn romance. Not everyone could take one look on a person and fall in love and live happily ever after, yada yada. I for one believe that love, especially romantic love, needed a long process of persevering and suffering together before an ultimately happy ending comes. So just relax and do your thing. It's a good story.
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 10 . 8/9
I just paused halfway through reading this story, I looked up to see the review amount, and was very shocked. Though I wasn't initially a fan of this story (I disliked the first chapter but read on, because I often experiance "slow starters") I am now 100% a fan. You've done so well, the characters are cute and the relationships are very believable. I had to tell you how thoroughly impressed I am, before I decided to read on. This is a beautiful piece of art - I hope people will soon discover how great this is, so that more possitivity may go your way.
Queen.Ezra chapter 12 . 8/2
so pumped for the next update!
Etha GuestEtha chapter 12 . 7/29
Great chapter! :) Thank you very much!

I was expecting a kiss scene sometime soon because of the character development. Is Ryota Kikue's boyfriend now? This story isn't slow in my opinion(you were building up their relationships is all), I've read ones that are slower.

The story's doing great so far, I hope you'll get your inspiration again! Good luck on the other fanfic!
GuestEtha chapter 11 . 7/21
I wonder who she passed?

Thank you for the update, I enjoyed this chapter! :)

Have a good week!
GuestEtha chapter 10 . 7/12
Thank you, have a good week too! It was a good chapter! :) Good timing by the way, I just got back from Florida.

Now I'm kinda jealous, winter's my favorite season. Mostly because there's no bugs(*cough* life long enemy *cough*) and that the view is pretty.

I like how Kikue answers honestly when her friends ask if she likes Ryouta or not. Your next fanfiction on Aomine and Mion sounds interesting!

Hope to read a chapter next week~!
GuestEtha chapter 9 . 7/6
Thank you for the chapter, I loved it (as usual)! :)
Your note (thingy) made me happy!

I know two days have already passed but happy fourth of July! *smiles*

I'm in Florida for vacation right now so I haven't been checking for updates as much. (It's so HOT and BRIGHT here!)

I think it's nice that Kikue has Kise and her friends to support her!

Have a good day! *bows*
GuestEtha chapter 8 . 6/29
Loved your update! (as usual) :)

How many favors does Kikue owe Kise now?

I'm excited to read your next chapter! xD

Thank you! *bows*
megane-chan chapter 7 . 6/22
to be honest, this is the first Kise x OC fanfic that I like! lol. I love Kikue and her interaction with the other characters. need more Hacchan by the way, she's cute.

love this chapter! and also, Sakura no Shiori is AKB48's song, right?
can't wait for the next chapters! (more Hacchan please! wwww)
Patateen chapter 6 . 6/18
Hey! I just read this and I have to say, your OCs are really well written. They feel really natural and real, and I love the way you handle the interactions between them and Kise, as well as the other characters from the anime. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Elysa chapter 5 . 6/14
I really, really like this. Well-written ocs and the interactions between Kise and Kikue are just great! Also, I appreciate the fact that she is a winner, the best in her own field and that she gets to meet the other characters and actually interact with them -I think it makes her feel more grounded in the overall canon-story.
Keep up the good work!