Reviews for Harry Potter Dropouts
CarolWim chapter 1 . 11/2/2022
Disgusting
l4w chapter 1 . 4/20/2022
How does a dropout get to pass?
And why would most people try? Is there something for a student who helps a dropout pass?
Thanks and I am interested in more from you
Blueblade28 chapter 8 . 11/9/2021
great story so far my guy, hope you continue the great work!
EdTheBeast chapter 8 . 11/2/2021
So very AU. If this ability was available to the purebloods, i'm surprised there was anyone not pure or half!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
this is no t dropouts if it was it would be just male's scewing females none of this girl on girl shit
Ryan chapter 1 . 8/31/2021
This story was very thought provoking.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
Harry, the vanquisher of Voldemort, should have gone to the Wizengamot and killed the members who voted for that stupid law.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/18/2021
I got most of the way through this chapter but it's just too strange for me. That's not meant as a flame! I just can't read it as it weirds me out. Though, I think it's a good story, just not for me. I think it's well written and it's easy to read. Believe me when I say that! There was an HP story I was reading that you truly had to rewrite each and every sentence in your head to understand them. The story has since been rewritten and it's a thousand times better! All spelling and grammar errors were corrected as well as punctuation. The story is a fusion of HP with giant robots from anime. I loved how the Dursleys died and why Harry survived. Fortunately, for my brain, this never even came close to that one.
silentreaper25 chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
you watched dropout didn't you don't ask how I know ok
draco122 chapter 8 . 5/21/2020
this was great a lot of fun to read.
Draco122
imortis chapter 8 . 2/5/2020
I loathed this comic when I first read it, the idea always made me sick to my stomach, one of the only hentai that I honesty could never get a rise from, if you understand.
Reading about familiar characters in this situation...
Yep there's the nausea.
The very concept of it both sickens and pisses me off, the idea of people capable of such dehumanizing women in this way is horrendously disgusting.
Its... well, no insult to the author, but the subject matter...
Ya.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Why on earth was Harry so worried? His OWLs were excellent and he has good grades overall.
CSPTolkien chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
This is quite possibly the worst story I've ever read.
Diamond chapter 8 . 4/7/2019
While that was a very unusual series of events for the entire story after she failed despite Astoria’s beliefs Daphne probably had the best life of any of the failures.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2019
Will there be a part 2 on the story following the kid's story?