Reviews for Harry Potter Dropouts
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/5
Harry, the vanquisher of Voldemort, should have gone to the Wizengamot and killed the members who voted for that stupid law.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/18
I got most of the way through this chapter but it's just too strange for me. That's not meant as a flame! I just can't read it as it weirds me out. Though, I think it's a good story, just not for me. I think it's well written and it's easy to read. Believe me when I say that! There was an HP story I was reading that you truly had to rewrite each and every sentence in your head to understand them. The story has since been rewritten and it's a thousand times better! All spelling and grammar errors were corrected as well as punctuation. The story is a fusion of HP with giant robots from anime. I loved how the Dursleys died and why Harry survived. Fortunately, for my brain, this never even came close to that one.
silentreaper25 chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
you watched dropout didn't you don't ask how I know ok
draco122 chapter 8 . 5/21/2020
this was great a lot of fun to read.
Draco122
imortis chapter 8 . 2/5/2020
I loathed this comic when I first read it, the idea always made me sick to my stomach, one of the only hentai that I honesty could never get a rise from, if you understand.
Reading about familiar characters in this situation...
Yep there's the nausea.
The very concept of it both sickens and pisses me off, the idea of people capable of such dehumanizing women in this way is horrendously disgusting.
Its... well, no insult to the author, but the subject matter...
Ya.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Why on earth was Harry so worried? His OWLs were excellent and he has good grades overall.
CSPTolkien chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
This is quite possibly the worst story I've ever read.
Diamond chapter 8 . 4/7/2019
While that was a very unusual series of events for the entire story after she failed despite Astoria’s beliefs Daphne probably had the best life of any of the failures.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2019
Will there be a part 2 on the story following the kid's story?
CarolWim chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Crappy story. Delusional
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
To jest trochę chore.. ale ciekawe.. nie podoba mi się tylko to że dziewczyny są dziwkami a faceci to praca fizyczna.. i to za wyniki w nauce.. to takie upodlenie kobiety moim skromnym zdaniem.. natomiast postawa Harrego mi się podoba
a guy1013 chapter 8 . 12/6/2018
I'll assume anymale child there came from Harry and all the girls came from the spell and hot stuff
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2018
Well there be a part 2 of Harry Potter dropouts.
Crypt chapter 8 . 3/28/2018
What an incredibly strange story. I'm surprised this hasn't been taken down yet...

You'd be better off posting this on hp fanfic archive, or similar alternate sites so that you can include more detailed and expanded smut scenes.
geekysole chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
Idk what is worse.. the fact this story has not been booted from site, someone actually wrote this or that people actually think this shit up.

On a side note* I really hope you do not get a date to the Jr prom.. no one deserves this.