Reviews for All Things Hidden and Unseen
homel001 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I love this story. It has pure Batman Beyond style. Great stuff :)
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Short and beautiful :D A similar thing happened to K in a Men In Black episode where this black gunk bonded to his eyes. Though he could fight, fly a ship, and shoot without any problem anyway...scary. I love this though :D It's like a slight enhancement of that Blind as a Bat episode of the original series - very nicely done!
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Now here's a fast-paced and action-packed adventure very much in the spirit of the original Batman Beyond series. Good job.
SodiumMan chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
oh...dramatic!

there really needs to be more batman/inque couplings out there...
Sapphire Wings 09 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Great job!
Sparx76 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I judge a good fanfic as one that could be a script for the source show. This qualifies. Good work.
Daniil Iver chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
A brilliant story, indeed. It is good. Definitely good.
ajk1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
its good!
Admiral chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
This was great! I love Inque (I just wish she had kicked Blight's butt)!
LadyBard chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
I just finished reading False Realm and enjoyed it, so I decided to look for more of your works. Again, well done! You do have knack for surprise endings! Keep writing.
Blackletter chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Nice. You write the fast action of the series very well. And good characterization. Now I must go read the other one.
E'tienne chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Wow! I think it's really really good! I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if you could possible allow me to put this fan fiction on my website, Batman Beyond: Museum of the Arts. It's a place for anyone to submit something that they have created/written/drawn about Batman Beyond. Your stuff is serious quality, and I would LOVE to put it on my website. PLease contact me about this: my email is above, and my address is: /mota/

thanks!
Terra chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
I can't wait for more of ur work!
jadearcher chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
You really have a knack at writing. This was a wonderful story. I loved how well you wrote each character. Great storyline, too. Very well done. Keep it up! I know I've said it already, but you really do have a great talent!