Reviews for The Last Twelve Hours
Aite.x chapter 3 . 3/3
This was really good! The pace was nice and the ending didn't feel rushed. You went straight to the point and only necessary things were mentioned, which fits a short story just fine.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
I can't help but reread this again and again
lara5170 chapter 3 . 12/6/2017
This was good and I kinda wish there was more
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Woohoo Kenshi Yonezu! I personally love Peace Sign, but all his works are amazing!
Isshiki Satoshi chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Ohmygooood...I love this song sooo much...go KANA BOON!
aka-chan chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
please don't say it's already ended. you should continue..
HetaliaLoafer13774 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
when naruto said "I do believe that you inturupted something between my mouth and your dick a while ago." made me die laughing
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
Damn the sex scene is Amazing! And I love how mushy and lovey Sasuke is.
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
I knew Sasuke was in love with Naruto it was Obvious from the beginning...I just wish all this happened much earlier like in middle School or high school...
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Poor Naruto getting cheated on or dumped over and over to the point where he just wants to be done with all of the dating and love crap... I feel like Sasuke is in love with Naruto and has been all along...
Me chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
Wow Naruto got so lucky ;)
It's a very good story
Is this the end?
IHadRedHair chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Hey. I like this Story. You did well, i like how you're writing, how you let Sas'ke and Naruto act and the lemon. And Btw. I just found out that it is still in progress and i would probably read a full lemon in a short time. 'Happyness'
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2017
LOL I can't help but feel like this story was too nice to Naruto. I know, I know...he only had 12 hours to find The One, so shortcuts had to be taken, but Sasuke is SO perfect. He's talented, rich, successful, famous, knows celebrities, has a glamorous job, and has spent many years pining for Naruto. The story didn't explicitly state it, but I got the impression that Naruto is the ONLY person he's ever loved. About the only thing missing here is a title of nobility. Otherwise, Sasuke is as perfect of a fantasy wish-fulfillment boyfriend as you can get.

And if all that weren't enough, Sasuke only blames himself for the end of their friendship, and holds no bitterness toward Naruto. Although Sasuke was the one at fault, they were such good friends that I don't think they needed to stand on formality of who started what. Even though he was hurt, Naruto could've tried contacting Sasuke and talking things out. He let go of the friendship just as much as Sasuke did.

Hell, if he really wanted to be petty, Sasuke could also blame Naruto for never noticing his feelings, or for being a bad friend to him in the past, for all those times Naruto ditched him to be with Gaara. However you want to apportion blame, the point is, Sasuke doesn't hold Naruto responsible for any of it, which means Naruto doesn't need to put in any work to regain Sasuke's trust, something you'd expect from two people who've been estranged for years. Basically, Naruto gets Sasuke back without having to deal with a lot of baggage from the past. They can pick up right from where they left off, ignoring all the bad times.

So besides finding his True Love, who just so happens to be gorgeous, talented, rich, successful, famous, knows celebrities, has a glamorous job, and has loved Naruto and ONLY Naruto his whole life, our main character also gets a best friend forever on top of it! I mean yeah, we're all engaging in wish-fulfillment just by reading fanfiction romance in the first place, but this was just a little TOO MUCH wish-fulfillment for my tastes.
kisu.ryota chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
btw, is the concept (12 hours to find true love before I go celibate) something you thought of on your own or did you have an inspiration like a movie or book? lol if you have, can I have the title? i wanna watch some chick-flick like this lol
kisu.ryota chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This is so frickin well-written! The flow of the story is perfect, there are no plot jumps, and not to mention that foreplay! I love how you characterized Naruto and Sasuke. The emotions really come through, and you're good at writing smut lol. you're a really talented writer, and I hope you write more stories!