Reviews for What Does A Little Truth Matter?
TheSignOfDeath chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
I dont know how to explain this, but while i think this Story is awesome i guess Its a different Kind of awesome to the usual stories i read. Its a kinda quiet sort of awesome
Krystal chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Your summary seemed promising but very quickly after starting to read I discovered that you have no understanding of human behavior or reactions. I was hesitant to even write this review as I know there is the option of sorting via reviews and I did not want to contribute at all to people's decision to read this awful work but I decided that since there does not seem to be any review outlining what exactly is so incredibly wrong about this story of yours that I should so that in the future you might be able to write more believable pieces.
First of all, your Harry is way off base. I understand that everyone has their own interpretation of Harry but there is no version of Harry that would ever go in after doing nothing himself to save the people and accuse the small handful of people who actually tried. The only sort of person who would do that is someone whose family died and wanted to take their pain out on someone else, to have someone to blame. Such behavior is always deemed almost entirely baseless and only ever put up with at all because the blamed party feels bad for the grieving person who has just lost someone dear to them. That does not make it right or mean that the blame is accurately placed.
I get that you seem to have taken issue with the way the Avengers went out and partied to celebrate having dealt with the alien invasion rather than mourn the loss of those who died but you have to realize that they are not at all at fault for the deaths that occurred. Furthermore, after experiencing a close brush with death (Tony Stark) and being in such a tense and stressful situation where they initially seemed to have no chance of winning they would need to wind down and lighten things up. It is a coping mechanism that is far healthier than taking upon one's self the blame for every individual who died.
Now that the bit about human behavior has been touched upon, I feel the need to mention that the way you have Harry speaking is weird and just plain ridiculous. Even Thor's speech is comparatively normal which is saying something. That you chose to make your Harry an emotional mess who simply comes in at the conclusion of the battle to blame the few people who made a difference for the deaths of everyone is preposterous. Worse you have him speaking in a way that is thoroughly unnatural. He does not address any of their inquiries and seems wholly set on blaming, blaming, blaming which is just immature and ridiculous. Since you establish him to be immortal I am assuming he is meant to be the Master of Death in this? If so, he would be very familiar with death, beyond even his past experiences with it that we all read in the Harry Potter books. As such, the small handful who died in New York in comparison to the massive amount that could have would be insignificant to him. Sure he would likely still be somewhat affected, saddened by the loss of human lives especially for their loved ones who yet lived and mourned them but he would not act like someone possessed as a result of it. Honestly, you have absolutely no grasp of Harry's character or people at all from what I have seen of this chapter and it is to such a level that I find it utterly repulsive. I sincerely hope you find a way to improve your understanding of people so that you can improve as a writer as your grammar and word choice shows promise.
Felab chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Lets Harry's friend (or someone like this) will call him Harry not Hadrian. Pairing with Black Widow.
MoonLitReader chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
Omg I love this so much! I kinda want a more father/son or older brother/younger brother relationship between harry and Tony and maybe they rest of them
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
*wolf-whistles* DAMN!
TyberAurora chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
It is better if you simply refer to Harry as Harry. I don't know where people get the name Hadrian but as I have never met someone with that name, I don't know if they ever would have the nickname Harry.

As for pairing if you so choose, Black Widow or "Little Spider" and Harry would be a nice one. However that is probably up to you to decide isn't it?

As it stands the story is just interesting enough to keep me enthralled however you should know that with seeming Millennia of Immortality as your Harry seems to have, psychologically speaking he should be a 100% indifferent and near psychotic to completely apathetic being who see's everyone around him as merely a grain sand in the winds of the desert of time and space.

At least that is what logic would dictate anyways of someone who is around as terrifyingly long as he has been.

solid 7/10 with no pairing thus far.
comodo50 chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
Pairing for Harry? No, no.
Why? No one would get him or understand his sort-of madness.

Even if there was one pairing, it would have to be an asgardian most likely, due to heir longer life-span.

Also, wonder if Tony will ask Thor about Harry's job - role- whatever?
Anbu Codename-Kuro chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
All that rage, and all he did to fury was issue a threat?

Come on! Blow him to shards! Shield, hydra, it all goes
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
I like the name Hadrian. Can he help heal loki and be paired with him or Dr. Strange .I like the idea of him staying a civilian instead of a warrior.
candinaru25 chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
very interesting. though it will take time for me to get use to who is who with the code names. I have always had trouble with remembering names
jungari chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
No pairing, it does not suit this Harry
Venom X chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
You started out well. But I expect this is the last time I read your story. You constantly mention that Harry is ancient and yet he acts more hormonal then a 16 year old girl. If you would have set the scene here as Harry being a newly minted master of death, or JUST having buried the last of his friends, I would have understood somewhat. Age and experience give people control, the ability to cope with their problems and emotions. Even if I try to look at it as damage done by the Dursley family during his youth, Harry has still had ample time to grow. If you wouldn't expect a 30 year old, middle aged man to act how emotionally volatile Harry is acting how would you expect a being that has had to cope with transcending death and meeting it as an entity to be so blatantly emotional and naive especially since he doesn't seem to trust easy. The way you write it Harry is acting like a child with a huge amount of power. Either temper tantrums blow shit up or Harry is the corner sulking and crying. I know it's the way you choose to write it, I don't mind flips in story line at all. I'd just like to remind you that people are psychologically wired to react in certain ways and society only reinforces that. Harry either would want to get away to a non threatening setting to deal with his situation as it were, not openly project his emotions so we can see the avengers feel sorry for him. Especially since any person in Harry's situation would abhor potty from people who can't possibly understand his pridicament.
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
nicely done, please update soon.
Silvermane1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
Fury and Sheild will pay, why didn't Thor step in and stop them
Djberneman chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
He should be pissed that they took away his power for doing nothing wrong. He should teach them a lesson about trying to control others for their own purposes