Reviews for Princes and Princesses
Oh wait... can we get Gold back to kill August? We haven’t seen the last of him that’s for sure...
Love this story please continue! I can’t login into my account right now soooo... I just have a couple of questions:
If/when Isaac’s reign of terror is over, what will happen on-screen between Rose & Alexander? Can they rekindle their love?
What are August’s intentions (not just with Emma, but in general.)?
When is Elsa going to get a live interest? You can’t leavs the girl single forever!
Thanks,
Update please! Love your story.
jms11eleven chapter 14 . 6/16
I love this story! I hope you continue it.
Liz chapter 14 . 6/7
I have an awful feelings you’ve abandoned this fic and I might cry if that’s the truth...your writing is jsut so amazing!
Julia chapter 14 . 6/3
I have been thinking about this story all week. And so I just feel like I need to praise you a little bit more by letting you know.
Julia chapter 14 . 5/25
I wish i knew how to tell you how great this is. I'm a flurry of feelings at the moment and this delightful little story of yours has my heart absolutely clenching. I should have left comments on every chapter but i was too busying clickinG NEXT DAMN IT I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. And now as I type i am so overwhelmed i can't even think to mention my favourite bits. This is just absolute quality and i eagerly await the well deserved punch to August's face :D (you're a champ)
Liz chapter 14 . 4/29
Can’t wait for this update I’ve been checking everyday since you posted it
storybrookeswans chapter 14 . 4/15
aHHH finally and update! so glad i got around to reading this again. can't wait for more!
Misskymm chapter 14 . 4/10
No No, No EMMA! Why'd you let him take that photo? Killian is gonna go crazy and so will the fans?! Silly silly Emma! Good luck explaining that one

Great chapter, looking forward to the next one xx
Emilee Amethyst chapter 14 . 4/9
I liked the scene that mirrored the episode where Gold has Killian's heart. I hope they have more time to talk and spend with each other, they could both use that it seems. I also liked Emma's suggestion of moving in that prompted some thoughts on the future. But I'm really wondering about August. I don't know what to think about him and his motives anymore. Looking forward to more as always.
Zaxamali chapter 14 . 4/7
Finally caught up!

Emma needs to be a little less independent and to start ditching her friends if Killian hasn't been invited.

And she needs to tell him she loves him!
Liz chapter 14 . 4/6
Yes loved it please keep updating!
katyaaranel chapter 14 . 4/5
So happy you updated! I really like this story!

It seems that August is slowly gettting caught in his web of lies. I hope Emma will figure out that something’s off soon :) And I loved interaction between Emma and Kilian in this chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
princesseslikepirates chapter 14 . 4/4
I don't trust August at all and I don't understand why Emma does. Obviously, he lied to her about asking Killian out for drinks. And, taking that selfie and posting that caption?! He's definitely trying to stir up drama between Emma and Killian. The online fans are going to see that photo and think something is going on between Emma and August.

She really needs to say ILY because I feel like she's not carrying her weight in their relationship. I feel really bad for Killian. She keeps pushing him aside, even if it's inadvertently. I'd rather spend a quiet evening with my hot, sweet boyfriend who loves me than go out for drinks with co-workers, especially since early evenings don't happen often.