Reviews for Princes and Princesses
Res Ipsa chapter 9 . 11/8
Great chapter! I kind of suspected they were heading in this direction of cutting Alexander out of the tale but I'm excited for the drama that is sure to ensue!
I really liked it and is that pink fluffy sock a reference to an interview with Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) about Jason Mamoa (Khal Drogo)?
Misskymm chapter 9 . 10/25
God damn it Isaac! How could you do that?! I really want to know what happened between Isaac and Killian to make Isaac hate him so much...surely it's not just that Killian was late that one time...? 'Cause if it is, holy damn Isaac is one petty bitch!

I got so behind that I had to catch up! But I couldn't stop reading once I started! Fantastic chapters, can't wait for the next update! xx
Taino Delsan13 chapter 9 . 10/23
Oh my goodness if that would happen inonce upon a time I would be piss and I may stop watching the show.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 9 . 10/21
First off, loved that he was waiting for her in the rain, that never gets old. Then they finally talked and Killian got that "I love you" off his chest. I'm glad this rift is settled. As for their characters, I had a feeling this would happen eventually. It's a shame and probably not a good thing for Killian's place on the show but at least CS is good in reality.
Vicky chapter 9 . 10/19
Noo, Rose and Alexander :'( Isaac is a jerk, leave Killian alone :(
Vix chapter 9 . 10/18
I'm loving this sequel. Please do more and update more often! it's great!
Nenski chapter 9 . 10/17
I was expecting that change in the script...hope they realize that it’s just acting and that in real life, they’re still very much a couple, even if their characters break up. Thanks for the update!
teamhook chapter 9 . 10/17
Well, I knew it was coming but still not likey.
They are making Rose into a fickle lady.
It feels like Isaac has a grudge against Killian. Damn douche bag!
Hoping for a quick turn around...
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 10/17
The script! How can they make this change? Rose is just going to look indecisive, fickle. It's all wrong!

Killian waiting for Emma in the rain, visually lovely and emotionally important. I liked "She sees him call Swan..." because she couldn't hear him over the rain. Very nice. I liked his apology and his "I love you." She needs to hear it and believe it and trust it. Killian will never hurt her again, he is fully committed and truly in love.

Thanks for the quick update!
Klw797 chapter 9 . 10/17
Ahh this was great but I’m freaking out about the show now! I hope you post soon
Kiwistreetswan chapter 9 . 10/17
Thank goodness. I absolutely loved Killian being like a drenched puppy and waiting for our Swan. His I love you was heartfelt. I was a little disappointed she didn't say it back, but understood why she didn't. It will make it more heartfelt when she does say it to him for the first time.

Re the script: Emma's stomach is curling - mine is too. Yick, yick, and more yick. I know in my heart of hearts you would never permanently part our OTP - but to see her paired with and kissing August and having love scenes with him - well it's just yick. I hope it doesn't get that far. I can't imagine the fans of their show are going to be happy about this.

I hope Mary Margaret's research turns up something on Isaac soon.
anouatfan chapter 9 . 10/17
YAY Killian! Good job getting your head back on straight.

BOOO Isaac! August is NOT Emma's love interest and they can't split Alexander and Rose up!

Thanks for the update :)
thecaptainswan chapter 9 . 10/17
Kudos for the fast update & for this lovely chapter of course! I love that Emma has a go to person through Mary Margaret. She's always been there for her. I love the rain scene, showed that they both really really care for each other even if their not in good terms in the start. I would have loved to see a more fluff in that scene it's still great. The ending however is a different story. like. what. the. hell. But im excited to see your plan for them xx
Pixiepaws1 chapter 9 . 10/17
DIE, ISAAC, DIE!
absolutely certain August knew all about it, the sleaze. The fans of the show will rise up in fury if Rose dumps Alexander for the sleazebag. Pretty sure Gold is behind this to make Emma and Killian miserable.
Thanks for the 2nd update in a week!