|Reviews for Seraph (Alt-PowerAU) (Abandoned)|
| Qriiz chapter 2 . 4/20
Considering Simurgh's precog power, the only possible explanation is all of Her so called "mistakes" are planned. All that happen from here on is as She will it to be.
| cc chapter 1 . 2/16/2022
The "cowardly" guest commentor was right. Seriously, don't bother responding(at least in the fucking chapter) because shit like this happens and you look like a fool.
"Its never gonna get finnished but i like it" is a completely valid sentiment for most fics, lets be real, least of all yours.
| Guestinator chapter 6 . 7/20/2021
I see why you dropped this story like it was a STD ridden whore that your wife was about to find out about.
This was blatant Angst/Tragedy instead of Adventure/Scifi. When a author can't even get something that basic correct followed by stupid ball for PRT as always it only makes sense.
Shame. The premise has promise.
| Caver Floyd chapter 6 . 11/25/2020
This is kind of funny reading this chapter when I read the rant about the guest reviewer only ten minutes ago. But anyway, yeah, I wasn’t really a fan of Taylor having wings. Stay away from the Redbull.
| just WHY chapter 6 . 7/2/2019
if you're going to drop a story put damn note at the summary or the begining of the first character FFS i just waste time reading this for no reason and yeah you need a lot of knowled of worm (no canon) to make this work it will
on your story's
Skittering Roses: if you can send people to other world why no just get rip of salem, oz wont give up on the silver eyes the summary imply she's going to go back to remant... just to get killed in the first fight (because bullet time is not a thing in worm hence no real training), the silver eyes are blaster 4 at best so thats useless too, Taylor without Grimderp grinding at her is just a skittish Ruby...
a tale of vermin and woodlanders: N/A
Shalom: did you know that reading verses of the bible in reverse is used in witchcraft also the first 12's or so edition's of the bible used to have spell's written on them
| Univers One chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
| KingMajorWolf chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
It's too bad that you've decided to end this story here, but I understand how a lack of interest & low motivation can kill a story. I really liked this story and I'll hope that you'll one day continue.
If you ever pick up the story again, I wanted to mention that it'd be fairly easy for the PRT/ Protectorate to get their hands on Sophia and hold her for the investigation. She is a Person of Interest in this incident for a number of reasons.
1) Taylor stated that she was the person who shoved her in her locker and caused her to Trigger as well as stated that she then proceeded to get rid of evidence. Regardless of if they believe this, the PRT has to look at the one person who could possibly give them answers.
2) Sophia is a Probationary Ward, who has a history of violence & aggressive behavior, who has been accused of committing a crime. The PRT has the right to confiscate her phone, e-mail, and social media accounts to ensure that she hasn't broken her parole.
3) Sophia was the Ward on scene and took the pictures, she would be required to give a debrief of what happened and why she did what she did (like not including pictures of the locker).
4) Given Taylor's connection to the Simurgh, it'd make sense for the PRT to hold Sophia for M/S protocols to ensure their is no undue influence.
5) The PRT know who Taylor is and would without a doubt investigate her, it'd be easy to get a warrant to search her home and find the Dairy she kept of bullying incidents.
My only complaint about the story was Taylor not saying that Sohpia/ Emma/ Madison were bullying her and her failure to mention her Dairy of bullying incidents, but given her state of mind and her lack of faith in authority it does make sense that she didn't (still frustrating though).
| The Impossible Muffin chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
Awww, I got so excited for a moment...
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!
| Jonn Wolfe chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
Crap. I wanted to see them go up against Coil, free Canary, and whup Leviathan's butt.
| Hydraliskenmaster chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
A pity. If I find the time would you mind if I try my hand at it?
| Kvothe of Many Talents chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
Skittering Roses sounds quite interesting - so far the only RWBY member on Earth Bet story we have is Scatterer, which didn't even reach the beginning of Worm itself yet. There's always more place for RWBY-Worm crossovers!
| Sebine chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
I have (what I think is a neat) idea on profile, if you wanna check it out
| phill503 chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
thats a shame i liked the premises. You could just do this as a series of oneshots fore some of the senes you came up with. if you dont want to retred cannon beat Zion by causing jack to make him comit suisied.
| kuronyanXIII chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
annddddd... BAM dead
| Draslenda chapter 4 . 6/30/2019
Quite interesting story, hope you'll keep it going