Reviews for All for Her
rAtAt chapter 8 . 5/30
I also hope your gaming addiction doesn't get the better of you lol ( i like this fic, been waiting a while for an update too)
Apex Redeemer chapter 8 . 5/30
Okay, I just finished this chapter, and I gotta say that with Ochako full-on assisting the League's efforts, it's gonna be hard for her to get on the hero's good graces. Sure, with Izuku being the redemption-wanting boy that he is, it wouldn't be too-too long before they get back to more or less good terms. I'm really wondering how this ship is gonna play out, will one side join the other? Or will they split and create their own factions? Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Keep up the amazing writing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Apex Redeemer chapter 8 . 5/30
UWAAAHH! YOU'RE BACK! IT'S BEEN SO LOOOONG! I CAN'T WAIT TO FURTHER EXPLORE THIS FIC! KEEP IT UP!
OLDONOM chapter 8 . 5/29
Great chapter. Thanks for update.
Amit Barabi chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
I think it would have been better if she was a late bloomer and got her power naturally a few days before meeting the villains.
This way her power was not enough to change her status, but they could give her a power that could assist her by either nullifying her weakness or have something additional, like weak telekinesis.
Just imagine her being able to have a weak telekinesis in addition to zero gravity.
Triton600 chapter 7 . 8/14/2020
Please continue
rAtAt chapter 7 . 6/10/2020
ahhh please update already T.T
Mei chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
omg you write so well! You give the correct amount of Mc's sadness yet not to the point of being overwhelming or dramatic. I'm shook that her parents easily accepted that she grew quirks tho (especially what the doc said)
SpeculatingSpectre543 chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Just wondering but how and when do you plan for events to seriously change from canon?
Johnny Spectre chapter 7 . 2/26/2018
Oh, my my my. The characters at the end do have me perplexed.
KelsieThePotato chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Love it! Hope you update soon!
Saisaici - The Helper chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
Please! you most continue with this fic, I love it.
Advait2003 chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
GREAT CHAPTER!
and im pretty sure that izuocha is the pairing of this fic.
Carina chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
I love You Fic, please continue.
Johnny Spectre chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
I've never seen Ochako as a villain leak, quite interesting. Though sparks are gonna fly when Toga sets her mad eyes on Izuku. Plus Ultra IzuOcha!