Reviews for Girl Advice
GlaringEyes chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Yay, now it's the Sailor Moon Super S arc. Rowena's cameo means it happened before the Soul Stealers and Memory Maimers' arc, right?

I have read your fanfics about Rowena and Vincent, they are quite interesting, but I'd rather stick with the original SM arcs. Nothing against OCs, it's just a personal preference.

Will you write a story envolving Sailor Moon Stars arc? Please, I DO hope so! It would be REALLY amazing to see the scouts, the ronins and the warlords in a struggle against the mighty Sailor Galaxy, the most powerful enemy ever in the SM series!

Thank you for this whole Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors crossover series! It was an absolutely entertaining week (I simply couldn't stop reading). Congratulations for this fine piece of work!
less than devine child chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
oh, this is mad adorable. Its so cute, honestly. I've had a bad day, and aha, I read this, and its so funny. I mean, having a marijuana monster, pure genius. Too bad it was so short, but yeah, its about right, but...ok...enough on my part.
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
Heh, I liked the cameo of Rowena! *laughs* But why? Why did you have to make your badguy dervied from cannabis? I nearly choked on my coffee when I read that! _ And she lit up joints on top of that.

Let this be a lesson to you, kiddies! Marijuana is bad, m'kay.

You have a cute story, here, H-chan! I'm glad to see another fic from you. Later!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Uh-oh, very cutesy! _ I think Yuli/Rini have a lot in common. Both of them are kids who were forced to grow up faster, and deal with a lot more, than they should have to. So this is a perfect story. In my crossover, there are hints of Rini/Yuli, but obviously not as strong as in here. I'm looking forward to the next part (parts?). So keep up the good work. )