Reviews for Armor
Burnz chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Good fic. Pretty hot one at that. I thought the dialogue rang true to the characters. Good job.
Zzickle chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I just love what you've done with JM's little idea. Definitely popping over to read the third one.
michele richard chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
good I hope it goes this way on the show!As sucky as last season was, this season seems to be missing any emotional depth. You found it. Thanks
Omm chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
What a wonderful wonderful piece. Thank you so much for having written it. You've tackled the issues of season 7 so well, the doubt and uncertainty of Spike and contrasted it with the firmness and determination of Buffy. Excellent.
ello chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
You certainly accomplished it. Loved it. Very sweet and beautiful.
sweetiegrrl chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Cousinjean, I'm a huge fan of all your works, but this has got to be one of my all-time favorites. Whether as a sequel to Something Other Than Dead, or as a stand alone, it was just perfect. You perfectly captured the changes that have occurred within these two characters in the past year, while still being the hottest PG-13 fic that I've ever read. This surpasses all of my hopes of what we'll actually get onscreen. It's really just lovely. Thank you very much for writing this fic.
possum chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
that was a great fic! Totally loved the Spuffyness!
little-bit5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Sigh. You know how much I love you. This was SO what I needed. Just beautifully done, both as a follow up to SOTD, and as a possible in canon ending to GID.

Best of all the so-called 'coat fics' I've read, mostly because it's the only one to get it right - it's just a damn coat.

Favourite bits - "this time they were building up instead of tearing down." Wow. And of course, I'm always a sucker for "sweetness", but here it was said at the perfect moment.

Love it.
Debbie chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I loved this. True to character I could hear them speaking the words and of course just the ending I like